Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts work in progress.

Started by Destraex, July 19, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

When you start the client, big update button is shown, just have to choose that

Gusington

Sweet. Kinda hard to miss that big blue button. Haven't had a chance to fire it up since I got it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mbar

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 01, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

Here's a moderately successful US Battlecruiser -- named (wierdly enough) USS Saratoga:

Jarhead0331

This one seems to be in trouble.

At the beginning of the year, the roadmap for 2021 included four core updates and patches:

Core patch 1 - Core of campaign including Custom Battle saves

Core patch 2 - Crew and officers

Core patch 3 - R&D and Tech Progression

Core patch 4 - New nations and map expansion

They never promised specific dates for any of the patches, but indicated that they would flow throughout the year.

Here we are almost in August and the first core patch is yet to be released. Furthermore, there have been no development updates regarding the roadmap and no word from the developers since May, when a small patch was released.

Some news from the top would be nice. The natives in the official forums are starting to get restless.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

^ Is there a (rumored) relation with the Game Labs acquisition by the Stillfront Group ?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 22, 2021, 08:29:09 AM
^ Is there a (rumored) relation with the Game Labs acquisition by the Stillfront Group ?

Nothing official and I haven't really even read any speculation on this in the forums, but it is hard for me to not draw a correlation. Although, the acquisition is pretty recent and I would say they were already pretty behind on the roadmap at the time they got acquired.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Shit, this sucks...I am holding out hope that we will see a full campaign eventually. But the silence is deafening. IF completed this would be my go to game for years. I have had fun with it in just the mission mode and even started developing some decent skills :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

I picked this one up last year, but put it aside to let it grow a bit more.  Its been awhile since I even checked their website/blog.

I did just go look at the Steam forums and a dev responded just yesterday about Development Status, so looks like things are not dead.  O0

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1069660/discussions/0/5183064363549285914/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: steve58 on July 22, 2021, 09:45:32 AM
I picked this one up last year, but put it aside to let it grow a bit more.  Its been awhile since I even checked their website/blog.

I did just go look at the Steam forums and a dev responded just yesterday about Development Status, so looks like things are not dead.  O0

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1069660/discussions/0/5183064363549285914/

That is good to hear.  I am waiting for this one.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Nice.  This is one of those games I enjoy watching on YouTube - particularly when it's one of those "what if," designs.

Certainly need to pick this one up at some point.

CJReich46

Me too.  I would love to get this but I was waiting for it to land on Steam.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Jarhead0331

Quote from: CJReich46 on July 23, 2021, 11:42:02 AM
Me too.  I would love to get this but I was waiting for it to land on Steam.

It's not supposed to land on steam until after the 4th core update has been released, so you could be waiting awhile.

That being said, who knows what they'll end up doing.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog