Main Menu

Feels So FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, August 06, 2021, 09:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I'm much more in the David Lee Roth camp, but this is one of the better Hagar tunes...

This weekend will probably be almost entirely The Ascent. It can be tedious and I've rage quit a few times, but it is so good overall and highly addictive like heroin. Otherwise, I'll be messing around with some VR shooters, Highfleet and I'm going to try to get back into DCS. I've had a brief hiatus. Maybe Star Citizen 3.14 if it hits live release.

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

The Ascent also for me! And I too have come very close to rage quitting - the game can be damned difficult. Proud to say I have only lowered the difficulty once, on one boss battle. I also have Gears Tactics and Mechwarrior to try and may actually have time this weekend to try them.

A little further out is the 1212 mod for Attila TW, Field of Glory: Medieval and jumping back in to Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.

Good weekend all!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Spent the week baking my brains out surveying an area North of Charlotte, so I think I'll just collapse in a heap in the corner over here.  Just toss some water on me every now and then.

-got plenty of yard stuff to do, so doubtful any gaming, so have fun folks!

Pete Dero

Mass Effect Legendary Edition and WITE 2.

Also watching the final weekend of the Olympics.

Destraex

* Star Citizen 3.14
* Company of Heroes 2
* Steel Division 2
* Dawn of War 1 Soulstorm

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

Mostly:

- Stellaris
- Stronghold Warlords
- Ultimate General: Civil War

MengJiao

Quote from: Anguille on August 07, 2021, 06:39:35 AM
Mostly:

- Stellaris
- Stronghold Warlords
- Ultimate General: Civil War

Mostly Enlisted, maybe some Imperiums and World of Warships

Sir Slash

WitE Has got it's hooks into me deep. So, I'll be on, 'The Road to Leningrad'. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

Shadow Empires
Master of Orion
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin