The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millipede

MiniHexer

MiniHexer

humblebundle are having a summer sale, but i dont know for how long, VR apps are on sale just got the exorcist all 5 chapters for £13

Gusington

How do you like those Exorcist games? I've heard some good things about them.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MiniHexer

Quote from: Gusington on August 23, 2021, 12:12:19 PM
How do you like those Exorcist games? I've heard some good things about them.

just done chapter 1, and I was holding the cross up to ward stuff off, its great!

Gusington

^I would get a VR set just for those if they are all worth it. I've heard/read some good reviews on them, kinda surprisingly! I think there's five Exorcist VR games in total.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 27, 2021, 08:18:29 AM
^I would get a VR set just for those if they are all worth it. I've heard/read some good reviews on them, kinda surprisingly! I think there's five Exorcist VR games in total.

I'll be totally honest with you...I got Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners for VR and I actually uninstalled because I found it too God damn scary. I can't believe I'm admitting that publicly, but that is what VR done right can do to you. Only game I have ever uninstalled because I was too damn scared to play it. lol  :-[
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 27, 2021, 08:58:14 AM

I'll be totally honest with you...I got Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners for VR and I actually uninstalled because I found it too God damn scary. I can't believe I'm admitting that publicly, but that is what VR done right can do to you. Only game I have ever uninstalled because I was too damn scared to play it. lol  :-[

Have you tried Alien Isolation with the VR mod?

https://vrscout.com/news/alien-isolation-vr-free-for-limited-time/

This Mod brings current generation VR support to the game Alien: Isolation : https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR 

Gusington

Are you sh*tting me JH?

Just yesterday I posted about The Forgotten City and how it creeped me out because of its 'vibes' and claustrophobic feeling so I stopped playing. Not even VR either!

I'd probably lay a brick in my pants in some of these VR horror games, then...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 27, 2021, 09:53:31 AM

I'd probably lay a brick in my pants in some of these VR horror games, then...

Dude...you have no idea.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MiniHexer

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 27, 2021, 09:33:27 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 27, 2021, 08:58:14 AM

Have you tried Alien Isolation with the VR mod?

https://vrscout.com/news/alien-isolation-vr-free-for-limited-time/

This Mod brings current generation VR support to the game Alien: Isolation : https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR 

I had the pancake 2D version I think on the xbox, but I would buy a VR version if it was on steam not a mod

Gusington

The pancake version of Alien: Isolation was horrifying! I can't imagine a VR version...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd