Crusader Kings III - Coming 2020

Started by Grim.Reaper, October 19, 2019, 08:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Surtur

Woohoo, good to see some Grogheads interest into Royal Court :D! Please let me know if you guys have any questions :)
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

I bought Royal Court.  Now, all I need to do is find a DLC that gives me free time to play it.... ;D
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tripoli on February 11, 2022, 09:14:33 AM
I bought Royal Court.  Now, all I need to do is find a DLC that gives me free time to play it.... ;D

Kind of funny, was going to buy it and then saw it actually showed up in my library as owned:)  Thinking when I pre ordered the original game, I got some kind of deal where I received the first DLC stuff free...a nice surprise that I completely forgot about:)

Gusington

^Your post made me check out my library as well and wouldn't you know it...I have it already too.

Embarrassing :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I would buy that DLC too Trip.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

fran

Looking forward to playing it. I had it as 'free' DLC.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on February 11, 2022, 10:24:00 AM
^Your post made me check out my library as well and wouldn't you know it...I have it already too.

Embarrassing :/

Maybe you bought the Royal Edition.  That is the reason I have it in my library.

Surtur

If you did, you will get the next Flavour pack for 'free' as well!
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Gusington

^Sweet! I did, it was the Royal Edition.

I am both happy and sad about this at the same time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

hhhmmm.  My krystal ball hints that CKIII may be part of the September Humble Bundle. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

smittyohio

Quote from: steve58 on September 05, 2022, 06:22:02 PM
hhhmmm.  My krystal ball hints that CKIII may be part of the September Humble Bundle.

I guess I won't be pausing my sub this month.   :D

fran

Looking forward to taking my leader on a grand tour of the kingdom and taking part in tournaments.

Tours and Tournaments Steam Page

Tours and Travel post