What games do you recommend?

Started by JudgeDredd, December 13, 2019, 04:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

War Thunder

Free to play.  You can fly pre-WWII up to 80s Cold War era fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters, or drive armoured vehicles from the same time period.  You can also engage in WWII era naval battles involving small fast attack boats or blue water naval vessels from frigates up to battleships.  Multiple play styles comprising Arcade, Realistic, and full Sim styles of play.

For a free game, there's a tonne of content and the grind is really not that bad at all as long as you stay in the pre-WWII to mid war eras (once you get to late war, Korean, Vietnam, or Cold War you'll have to shell out some cash or be forced to wait several days until your vehicles repair after a battle).

I've dumped hundreds of hours into this game and still keep coming back to it.
(I did just get a few days of enforced holiday after a bunch of Chinese players jumped into the US server and spammed the chat.  Apparently putting "Taiwanese China is the best China!" into Google translate and then pasting the translation into chat is a no-no.)

MiniHexer

lone echo is on sale on oculus for £8 today.

Yes SDR I have WT and I will give it a go in VR thx

MiniHexer

Ultra Chess, is the best chess game in VR, you get a strong game and you can play an animated grim reaper .

MiniHexer

edit

MiniHexer

just played Creed: Rise to Glory, it was great, what was fun was playing as a muslebound boxer and looking down and seeing the body, it feels weird in someone elses body but cool.

I can also recomend Vox Machinae, but only for fighting bots online has not many, but its early access so can change on release

MiniHexer

zero caliber , great! shooter like call of duty in vr

MiniHexer

edit

MiniHexer

edit

MiniHexer

edit

MiniHexer

edit

MiniHexer

edit