Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Yes! But Jesus Jones was a 'they' - one of my favorite bands in high school and the first concert I ever went to!

Anyone remember God Lives Underwater?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: bobarossa on May 25, 2023, 05:10:49 PMHe had the anthem for the berlin wall coming down! 

Wait.  You mean this wasn't the anthem  :evil: .

W8taminute

Oh, look out you rock and rollahs. 

I just got a Tweet, ok X as it's now called, that the Beastie Boys are about to release a five-part anthology. Parts A through D are free.

You have to fight for your right to part E.

Here's a video for you to watch while you chew on that news for a while.   :RockOn:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

I prefer the Feasty Boys  :RockOn:  :laugh:

Windigo

Jebus W8......      :shocked:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

W8taminute

Haha!  I've never heard of the Feasty Boys but they're pretty good Pete.   :RockOn:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

Gusington

I love The Moody Blues. They make The Wife homicidal for some reason. Which makes me enjoy them more  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on October 01, 2023, 02:39:11 PMI love The Moody Blues. They make The Wife homicidal for some reason.

I played The Suicidal Tendencies for a friend this afternoon on YT and got a message to contact the Center For Suicide Prevention.  Playing The Moody Blues however didn't trigger a homicide warning.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on October 01, 2023, 02:39:11 PMI love The Moody Blues. They make The Wife homicidal for some reason. Which makes me enjoy them more  :twirl:

Aren't you a brave one....

Gusington

I typed that I enjoyed them more, not that I played them more when she is around.

Much like Metallica, Filter, NIN, Type O Negative, Korn, Health, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden...the list goes on and on.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on October 04, 2023, 07:35:07 PMMuch like Metallica, Filter, NIN, Type O Negative, Korn, Health, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden...the list goes on and on.

There is a medical term for this: 'bad taste in music'  :Hug:

This Canadian band is suddenly quit popular around here :

Windigo

They have carpet bombed Tik-Tok with that song.... I am already so over them.

Pete Dero

A more rocking alternative.