Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Well bad music or not beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. 

Now I'll take the drummer and skirt guitar girl from the beaches and the drummer from the donnas and call it a day. 

And hey, before you judge I'm wed not dead.  Doesn't mean I can't look at the menu even if I'm on a diet.   :ROFL:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Pete Dero you have to be kidding.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on October 05, 2023, 07:52:43 PMPete Dero you have to be kidding.

I mean when you hate bands like those you mentioned.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

because it's been too long since someone posted this kickass Drop-Kick Murphy version ...

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Pete Dero

Instant happiness !!

W8taminute

Classic rock, classic car, mixed with modern technology. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

GDS_Starfury

a BMW 2002 in one of my lottery cars.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

Honestly some of the modern day car modders can really turn an old car into pure gold.

Gusington

One of the most underrated bands of the 80s and 90s...not sure if I ever posted this here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

^ Didn't remember that one but I loved Joey.

I don't like dance music very much but I was a fan of this Belgian band in the 90s :

One of the few dance acts where the female singer can really sing !

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

I like Concrete Blone... never heard of them other fellers..  :Party:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Windigo on November 20, 2023, 03:03:49 PMI like Concrete Blone... never heard of them other fellers..  :Party:

They were a bit better known in the US with their alter ego : Lords of Acid (NSFW)

(13 weeks on Billboard's Dance Club peaking at #4 on 1/11/1992)

And now for something completely different :