Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

>:D

Nefaro

Can't deny some of the other greats from my extreme youth..

How 'bout that twist? 

Nefaro

We dance to all the wrong songs

Nefaro

Back to the sweet oldies..

Nefaro

Finalize with the most ridiculously amazing voice evah..

Staggerwing

some interesting tunes there Nef. the Cold War Kids pop up regular on my Metric pandora station.

From the timestamps on the posts you must have been channeling your inner Toonces there...  :))
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 05, 2015, 06:11:03 AM
some interesting tunes there Nef. the Cold War Kids pop up regular on my Metric pandora station.

From the timestamps on the posts you must have been channeling your inner Toonces there...  :))

Yep.  When I drink, I binge.  Which means everyone else is long passed out, asleep, or gone home while I'm still going into the wee hours. 

After 21 beers (Newcastle, Red Stripe, and one shitty tasting 7.2% beer) I decided to call it a night.  Probably could've had a couple more.  ;D   My liver hates me, but not as often as it used to.

Huw the Poo

Thanks for reminding me about Taylor Momsen and Juliette Lewis, chaps.  I forgot how good those two are.

By the way, if we're allowing covers of Black Sabbath, allow me to present the best Black Sabbath cover I've ever heard:  Solitude by Norwegian gods Ulver:

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

Is that one of those 'Tile' finder app things around his neck?

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

MetalDog

I SO wish I was this young again.  Or at least possess that energy with this age :)

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

This is much more my speed now:

BanzaiCat

Fatlip is a good tune, MD. I have it on a workout playlist.

Also yeah...those music videos aren't done in a short period of time, so a lot of those kids were jumping around for hours upon hours.

MetalDog

Heard it on the radio yesterday, B_C.  There was a lot of good stuff coming out when my kids were growing up.

I love to play this song on Guitar Hero.  And it's got some good anime in it, too.

Staggerwing

I bought the album just for that song. Downloads were not an option back then.