Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyzBP

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 18, 2016, 08:52:39 PM
^Spunky.

Anyhoo(ville),

Here's my vote for the hardest working 'new wave' band nobody seems to remember:

+1 O0

Here's a personal favorite of mine:

Add it to your running or workout playlist.  You'll thank me later.

Emeraldlis

I've had a mess around and I seem to be only able to get it to copy and paste  :-[

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 02, 2016, 12:18:39 PM
Not sure how much the interface is different on the iPad, but here's the info on embedding a YT vid.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4814.0

Thanks for the link though Brant , it's probably me not understanding !!  :idiot2:

mod edit to embed video
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Arctic Blast

Emeraldlis

WOW ....Brant you turned my link into a video , are you a wizard ?  :o whatever you did , thanks , that's cool  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Arctic Blast

So, not an actual music video, but it's related. And it's badass.

That mofo came rolling in to Edmonton International Airport today. (Not my video, incidentally). Sometimes ramp access is cool, like when you get to get up close and personal with stuff like that.  :D

MetalDog

They just had a fire on that thing a few weeks ago.  Forget where they were, but, it was a bit off the beaten path.  Bruce Dickinson had all the appropriate repair personnel and supplies flown in and had the plane repaired where they were.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: MetalDog on April 07, 2016, 11:04:26 PM
They just had a fire on that thing a few weeks ago.  Forget where they were, but, it was a bit off the beaten path.  Bruce Dickinson had all the appropriate repair personnel and supplies flown in and had the plane repaired where they were.

It was in Chile. There was a collision while the plane was being moved on the tarmac:

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/iron-maidens-ed-force-one-747-tour-jet-badly-damaged-in-1764531110
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Not a fan of Limp Bizkit, but this pretty much sums up the week in a couple of minutes.

KyzBP

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on April 08, 2016, 04:26:11 PM
Not a fan of Limp Bizkit, but this pretty much sums up the week in a couple of minutes.

When I coached high school football one of the teams I coached requested this in the locker room before games.  They were a solid bunch of kids so we let them play it.  If their parents ever found out I'm sure we would've been fired.  Solid kids that knew when to keep their mouths shut.

BanzaiCat

^ I can see that working very well for motivation. The song is great to play when I'm good and pissed off or need to push myself during exercise. Or both.

Emeraldlis

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on April 09, 2016, 05:31:14 PM
http://youtu.be/uAOR6ib95kQ

Press the Quote option at the top right of my post.  You will see the YouTube html tags around the YouTube link you copy and pasted.  Put the link inside the YouTube tags.  That will make your video appear.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

There is also a youtube html tag widget among the other widgets in the post composition window tools, next to the dice widget. Click it and you get youtube tags with your cursor already between them for pasting.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

WOW.......thank you so much gents O0 , I was messing around with that for ages and not getting anywhere at all !!! Its embarrassing really , I'm from the generation that's supposed to know this stuff :-\ But honestly , it's like a different language to me   :D anyway , thanks MD ,thanks , STAGS ......I now know what to do in future  O:-)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!