Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Pete Dero

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on November 12, 2017, 09:08:25 PM
Ok.  Here goes.  A couple songs from each album starting with the Under the Table and Dreaming album.

Wow.... Just WOW!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THAT LIST  :clap: :smitten: thanks for putting that together for me MD  O0 it's rare that I like every song that an artist puts out, but every track his band have done that I've listened to I've loved or liked.... Not one bad song!!!!!!...... Mind...... Blown :D

My favourite so far is, crash into me. Closely followed by grey street :)  :smitten: I can't choose between the others, they're all just equally as good!! And the Dreaming tree is epic!

I can't find some of the albums mentioned, they don't seem to have been released here  :-\  I've found only three albums, live in Europe 2009, live in Italy and rio, and one called 'away from the world'.Needless to say, I have those 3 albums now  :smitten:

I can't believe they weren't mainstream in the UK! I certainly never came across them, and I followed the top 20 in  the UK pretty closely. I think I just found a new favourite band though.... I'm in love with this guys music  :smitten: I hope I get to see these guys live one day!! :)

It seems to me that you southern boys sure as hell know good music  ;) you guys have definitely produced some awesome bands /music/songs :) thanks again MD for posting their music :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Pete Dero

Pete Dero

bayonetbrant

MetalDog - I feel a road trip coming on!  I can get the rest of the family to come to this one

you interested?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 14, 2017, 07:34:29 PM
You have to be putin us on...

I suspect he won't be russian out to listen to them

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 14, 2017, 05:07:47 PM
MetalDog - I feel a road trip coming on!  I can get the rest of the family to come to this one

you interested?

That might be doable.  Have to see what's going on with the old lady first.

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 13, 2017, 04:08:37 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 12, 2017, 09:08:25 PM
Ok.  Here goes.  A couple songs from each album starting with the Under the Table and Dreaming album.

Wow.... Just WOW!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THAT LIST  :clap: :smitten: thanks for putting that together for me MD  O0 it's rare that I like every song that an artist puts out, but every track his band have done that I've listened to I've loved or liked.... Not one bad song!!!!!!...... Mind...... Blown :D

My favourite so far is, crash into me. Closely followed by grey street :)  :smitten: I can't choose between the others, they're all just equally as good!! And the Dreaming tree is epic!

I can't find some of the albums mentioned, they don't seem to have been released here  :-\  I've found only three albums, live in Europe 2009, live in Italy and rio, and one called 'away from the world'.Needless to say, I have those 3 albums now  :smitten:

I can't believe they weren't mainstream in the UK! I certainly never came across them, and I followed the top 20 in  the UK pretty closely. I think I just found a new favourite band though.... I'm in love with this guys music  :smitten: I hope I get to see these guys live one day!! :)

It seems to me that you southern boys sure as hell know good music  ;) you guys have definitely produced some awesome bands /music/songs :) thanks again MD for posting their music :)

You are quite welcome!  I'm always glad to share music I dig with other people.  Especially if they dig it, too  O0  You should track down the albums on Spotify or iTunes or something.  The album that made him a hit is Crash.  I think it spawned five singles here in the States.  And the material they didn't make into singles was pretty good as well.

Emeraldlis

^^ thanks MD :) I've got those albums I've mentioned from Spotify, but I'll try iTunes as well  O0 I'm loving playing his music, and getting acquainted with all things Dave Matthews Band  :D

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 14, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

you interested?

This looks awesome!!!!!! Most of the line up is stuff that I'm in to :) I hope you guys have a great time  if you decide to go O0 I'm just completely jealous that I can't go on a road trip in the States to see those guys..... I'd love to!!!!!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog