Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 07, 2017, 11:23:17 PM
I've always liked this Lenny song.

One of my absolute favorite songs (I've got, like, a thousand, but they're all pretty equal ;) )
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Saw him open for The Cult in Greensboro in '92.  He wasn't bad, but that show by The Cult remains the best 'big' concert I've ever seen. and I've seen a LOT
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 07, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 07, 2017, 11:23:17 PM
I've always liked this Lenny song.

One of my absolute favorite songs (I've got, like, a thousand, but they're all pretty equal ;) )

Ooh lenny kravitz, great song :) his daughter zoe is a good singer too,  imo :)

only a thousand favourite songs MD.... Surely not  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on December 08, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

...  :DD that's hilarious!!!!!!  Theme tune for next pirate movie I think  ::) I can't tell you how happy I was when Michael Bolton cut his hair.... I just wanted to take a pair of scissors to his raggedy mop everytime I saw it  :pullhair: ;D He's still got a great voice on him though hasn't he  :o
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

mirth

BC introduced me to The Lonely Island today. I am in his debt.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

And because Brant asked for it

Emeraldlis

^beautiful.... Just beautiful. You're a true gent :) serves BB right for being a misery guts :)

mirth

He is such a misery guts!  ;)

bayonetbrant

What happens when Michael Bolton fronts a hard rock band w/ a guitar player who ends up in Kiss for a half-dozen albums?

I never thought you'd ask...

[yt]https://youtu.be/dPuxDOmXEl8[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Well...never knew that about Bolton. He does a great job of being a rocker too, that's a good song. That hair though...... Someone PLEASE pass me the scissors, his long locks need to be severed, IMMEDIATELY!!!  ;D

I wonder how that collaboration ever happened  ???

Tuna

This is pretty amazing.. Long but amazing!

Staggerwing

Great cover! The singer really has Ian Anderson nailed there.  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 05:17:23 PM
I wonder how that collaboration ever happened  ???

he started out there before he ever became a crooner.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 05:17:23 PM
...That hair though...... Someone PLEASE pass me the scissors, his long locks need to be severed, IMMEDIATELY!!!  ;D

Is that better?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys