MetalDog

Another duet between someone I know and someone I don't

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

airboy

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 17, 2017, 10:21:23 AM
\m/  \m/ \m/ click to enlarge  \m/ \m/ \m/

If you're going to do a metal festival, go all out

That is an interesting bill.  The top half is all metal.  The bottom 3rd are all punk bands.

MetalDog

MetalDog

A lot of talented ladies here

MetalDog

MetalDog

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

Spanish disco from 1979 (with a small accent)

Looking back now it might have been the girl in black who made my study Spanish.

Pete Dero

Pete Dero

Disco made in Belgium 1979

bayonetbrant

Paul Stanley set out to prove that "anyone can write a disco song" without ever considering what the implications would be if he was right

[yt]https://youtu.be/zlSFmotba2I[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

@ Bayo

... you started it.

bayonetbrant

^^^^
yeah, but that's a cover song.  It's like Gene Simmons doing "When You Wish Upon a Star" - it's over-the-top and obnoxious, just like Kiss were at the time. But Back in the New York Groove was never really a Kiss song.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

@Bayo,
Nothing to disagree with... you just started with the KISS commercial pabulum

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 20, 2017, 10:12:52 PM
A lot of talented ladies here

I loved watching the dancing in the video MD  O0 I absolutely love ballet  :smitten: if I could have been anything in life ,it would have been a ballet dancer ,but I just never got the chance to learn . But , I have the soul of a ballet dancer ..in my um...soul !!!!
And 1979 looks like it's shaping up to be a good year for the next bracket ...whoo hoo <:-) All the disco stuff is sounding great  O0 lemme go grab my disco shoes and get ready to hit the dance floor ...I wish to *TWIRL* repeatedly !!!!! Hahahaha  :D

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 21, 2017, 05:48:47 AM
Paul Stanley set out to prove that "anyone can write a disco song" without ever considering what the implications would be if he was right

[yt]https://youtu.be/zlSFmotba2I[/yt]

I love this song from kiss  :smitten: it's unbelievably catchy , it's one of those songs i have to repeat when I listen to it ....it's THAT good  :clap:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog