Main Menu

Rome II

Started by JudgeDredd, June 10, 2013, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Where you been Willis?  I'm part of Steam's Grogheads group!  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

tgb

Sorry, Gus.  From now on when I have an opinion that differs from yours I'll know my place and hold my tongue.

Gusington

Give me a break tgb. If you knew me at all you would know that is the most utter bs. If you want to continue to rain on people's parades be my guest. Don't expect to be loved for it. There's a world of difference between disagreeing and going the extra mile.

Martok expect a pleasurable little gift soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

I wasn't raining on anyone's parade. There was an active conversation taking place about the pros and cons of preordering, and I presented my reasons for not doing so.  You are the one who seems to be taking the position that anyone not as excited about the game as you are should just stfu.

Gusington

Feel free to continue to put words in my mouth.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Quote from: Gusington on August 02, 2013, 03:02:27 PM
Feel free to continue to put words in my mouth.

QuoteDon't want to get it, by all means don't. But don't poopoo in my cocoa puffs because I am excited!

Your words, not mine. 

Gusington

^Right. I don't see anywhere in there 'STFU.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Not in so many words, but it was clearly the message.

Gusington

^In your mind, sure. I've been moderating on forums for a long time and like I said, if you knew me, you would know that I have never told anyone to STFU because they don't agree with me. That's pretty insulting to my character and my reputation.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Martok on August 02, 2013, 08:39:41 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on August 02, 2013, 04:29:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtR_Q56ekig

my first faction - it doesnt get better than this

Quote from: TheCommandTent on August 02, 2013, 07:18:37 AM
I see you've put some thought into this Martok.   ;D

I can completely respect were you are coming from.  The rest of us are just weak willed and easily swayed by shiny graphics. ::)
Well at least you're honest enough to admit it.  :P 

So does that mean you broke down and pre-ordered as well?  Or are you still hanging on by your fingernails?  ;) 

Still hangin on by my fingernails I was trying to misdirect all these people who are playing the devil on my shoulder and tempting me to pre-order.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

GDS_Starfury

Dammit Star!!!  stop cramping my game buzz or Ill do things to you with animal ballons that will haunt your soul for eternity and possibly require surgery.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Martok

Umm...  Star, why are you talking to yourself?  That's not your usual MO.  ??? 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

GDS_Starfury

I have no else to yell at  :(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Martok

Grumble.  Well thanks to Gus, I now have a pre-ordered copy of Rome II as well.  Twit.  :P 

(Seriously, though, thanks buddy.  That's an extraordinarily kind gesture. :) ) 

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 02, 2013, 07:53:02 PM
I have no else to yell at  :(
Cheer up, bud.  I'm sure...other folks will be trolling about soon enough -- either here or elsewhere.  ;) 

undercovergeek

I call 1 - 0 for the excited people