Field of Glory II - Medieval announced!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 15, 2020, 02:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IICptMillerII

I'm stupidly excited for this. I was always hoping that they would continue to develop the FoG series forward in time, and now we are getting the Medieval period covered. Can't wait for this! I'm also hoping for a FoG: Empires tie in, or perhaps a new Empires game to be a companion to this title. Great stuff!

Plus, I'll be the guy who mentions the future possibility of a FoG: Napoleon. They are certainly moving in the right direction!

Gusington

^Hold your horses, Sir...clearly we need FoG: Renaissance first.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Zulu1966

Quote from: Gusington on October 16, 2020, 11:36:59 AM

Oh Yes - and ECW please.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

^Have you played Pike and Shot? If not, RUN, don't walk, over to Steam and grab it!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Zulu1966

Quote from: Gusington on October 16, 2020, 11:40:27 AM
^Have you played Pike and Shot? If not, RUN, don't walk, over to Steam and grab it!

Yeah - got it - great game.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

JasonPratt

Quote from: IICptMillerII on October 16, 2020, 11:08:53 AM
I'm also hoping for a FoG: Empires tie in, or perhaps a new Empires game to be a companion to this title. Great stuff!

Thissy this this!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

IICptMillerII

Quote from: Gusington on October 16, 2020, 11:36:59 AM

Oh very much agreed! While personally I am not interested, nor know much about the Pike and Shot era (I do own the game though) I am very excited for the Renaissance, the 1700's, and maybe even some Colonial era fighting in a (far) future game. FoG: Zulu anyone?

Grim.Reaper

Release day is February 4th, 2021....not too far away.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Tomorrow's the day for release ....anniversary code is ready:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Quote from: Gusington on October 15, 2020, 03:19:31 PM
If this means that Field of Glory: Empires will evolve into the medieval world, I will need to start wearing underwear to soil them.

Haha, Gus!  I just saw that episode a couple of weeks ago...hilarious!  Family Guy is easily my favorite TV show.   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Re: FoG...I've never played any of them.  Perhaps this is the one to dip my toes in with?  I do love me some medieval pokey pokey action.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

^It is a simple yet colorful and addictive game, man. So much variety in units, scenarios and campaigns. It will love you long time.

Maybe one day we can create a family guy scenario :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

WHOA! Could go without that picture in my brain. So I'll dream about the game instead. Will gunpowder be included?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.