Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 27, 2023, 12:01:47 AM

That is an impressive list. I am thinking that a RSR reboot would be a far shorter novel.

Russia fails its' surprise first strike.
None of the new shit works as intended.
NATO's 'everything and the kitchen sink' air response pounds the bastards into twine and tin can communications.
Poland and Germany compete to see who can counter attack the fiercest.
Big pause after the first week and a bit while NATO waits for resupply.
Finland says, "Oh what the fuck" and opens up another front.
All over in 1-2 months
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

seems theres some collateral damage to another ship at the bottom.

before:

after:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

its what puts a smile on my face  :Dreamer:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

hes a russian blogger that started by asking Americans if they slept well at night knowing their weapons were killing russians.
the response has been an overwhelming yes.

Gusington

That's what I thought but then I was saying to myself 'The US, NATO and the West did not invite Russian troops into Ukraine to be slaughtered. Putin did.'

That blogger must have forgotten that he is the enemy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

while local advances have been made over the last week the russian losses have been... impressive.
as usual the tweet exists.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1740356879627452676

GDS_Starfury

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

UN Weapons Inspector

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d90QqLOghGU?si=n2LGts1P8e2MSr73" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GDS_Starfury

SirAndrewD

Saw some interesting videos today featuring Russian family members trying to take trips to areas as close to the front as possible to find out what's happening to their family they hadn't heard from. 

It went a little in depth and confirmed, with the airing of a few intercepts, that the Russians haven't been sending any casualty information back to family for some time, over a year at least.

Russian standing orders are to leave the dead where they are shot and not to try to collect tags.  Dead are being listed as missing, captured or more often families are being told they're likely on secure duty hence no communication. 

Even the Russian MOD likely has no idea how many casualties they've sustained as officers are hesitant to provide true numbers up the line and simply aren't logging a lot of losses.   The only dead they're logging are officers and some nco's that they're putting in for propaganda and decorations.

A whole generation's getting ground facelessly to dust.  It's possible we'll never know the true scale of what Russia has expended.  Their families aren't even getting the decency of the ability to know what happened to their loved ones, just that they left and after the war they won't be coming home.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

I echo your sentiment Gus. Truly Russian leadership has an obscenely high level of moral deficit. We are literally living through the time of Russian empire decline through leadership corruption and self-interest. A power is crumbling, in Rome-like fashion.

I remind myself that the west has more than its fair share of filthy rich, some would sooner see the world burn than give up even a little bit.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.