Can't you FRIDAY?/ Two Lane Friday

Started by Tripoli, May 26, 2023, 07:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Quote from: W8taminute on May 28, 2023, 05:18:03 PMWell Heroes & Generals is no longer online as the developer pulled the plug on it this past week.  I'm still in disbelief after spending well over 3000 hours on the game.  My go to shooter with heavy RPG elements is gone. 

I'm sad...
For me Hell Let Loose is pretty good. But unlike heroes and generals you will not find it so easy. You have to realise you are mortal and will die a lot even to get one kill. Game is super popular at the moment with tonnes of full servers. Leveling up though only consists of cosmetics. No pay to win here.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

Quote from: Destraex on May 29, 2023, 04:46:14 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on May 28, 2023, 05:18:03 PMWell Heroes & Generals is no longer online as the developer pulled the plug on it this past week.  I'm still in disbelief after spending well over 3000 hours on the game.  My go to shooter with heavy RPG elements is gone. 

I'm sad...
For me Hell Let Loose is pretty good. But unlike heroes and generals you will not find it so easy. You have to realise you are mortal and will die a lot even to get one kill. Game is super popular at the moment with tonnes of full servers. Leveling up though only consists of cosmetics. No pay to win here.

Thanks I should check it out.  I have HLL but haven't played it in over a year.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

As suspected, i played mostly Imperiums as the Nabateans (Petra) but haven't made good progress. I also finally started to play Star Trek Bridge: Commander. Having rewatched the entire first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation was the motivation boost i needed. Will continue to play this while watching season 2.  :Dreamer:

Destraex

Quote from: W8taminute on May 29, 2023, 09:15:40 AM

I'm sad...

Thanks I should check it out.  I have HLL but haven't played it in over a year.
Good luck commander. It's hell out there.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Anguille on May 29, 2023, 01:38:54 PMAs suspected, i played mostly Imperiums as the Nabateans (Petra) but haven't made good progress. I also finally started to play Star Trek Bridge: Commander. Having rewatched the entire first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation was the motivation boost i needed. Will continue to play this while watching season 2.  :Dreamer:

Have you tried the new Star Trek game just released?  I am on fence as I wasn't a huge Star Trek fan growing up, but still tempted.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/star-trek-resurgence

Anguille

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 30, 2023, 04:17:53 AM
Quote from: Anguille on May 29, 2023, 01:38:54 PMAs suspected, i played mostly Imperiums as the Nabateans (Petra) but haven't made good progress. I also finally started to play Star Trek Bridge: Commander. Having rewatched the entire first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation was the motivation boost i needed. Will continue to play this while watching season 2.  :Dreamer:

Have you tried the new Star Trek game just released?  I am on fence as I wasn't a huge Star Trek fan growing up, but still tempted.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/star-trek-resurgence
I haven't. Looks nice!

MengJiao

I'm sad...

Oh!  I will go check on HLL.  I did get tired of Heroes and Generals years ago.
And now...Boardgames and Star Citizen

Gusington

I finally started a new campaign as Egypt in Old World and I have never sucked so bad at a game I loved  :RockOn:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I'll be spending a lot of time this weekend on Sphinx Haircut Simulator.

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Anguille

Again a full weekend of family tasks...

If i have time, i'll mostly play on with the following games:

- Star Trek: Bridge Commander
- Spelunky (funny Indiana Jones type of "indie" game)
- Star Wars Battlefont 2
- Stellaris

Tripoli

In keeping with the Southern Rock THeme:  Two Lane Friday!

Me?  BoC work.  Rule the Waves3 AAR.  Possibly begin work on Combat Mission: Triona Campaign Scenario 2.  And CMO
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

So I won my small Old World campaign as Egypt against Assyria but I truly don't really know how and I was limited to building only one city the whole time. Last summer I learned to play at a basic level but pretty much forgot everything I learned. I played this game with some of the easiest settings on the Dead Sea map.

Started a new game as Egypt again and bumped up some of the difficulty settings on a Mediterranean map.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd