The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberhaus

steve58

Nice.  Thanks for the heads up! 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Colonial American creeper Betrayer is free on GOG right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

"Colonial American creeper Betrayer"

...I know what most of those words mean separately, but I have no idea what they mean when put together like that.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

It is a horror game set in the New World in 1604. Beyond that I don't know what it offers but I will be firing it up in the fall, traditional Colonial American creeper time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Another Steam Sale!  So if you missed getting your Total War fix.  :cool:

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/totalwarhistoricsale
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

Also a summer sale @ Green Man!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Dungeon of the Endless is free on Steam, but the giveaway will expire shortly, probably within a day.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/249050/Dungeon_of_the_ENDLESS/

Gusington

Victory at Sea: Pacific is 9.99 on The Steam right now, with the announcement of Victory at Sea: Atlantic. On sale for the next 90 minutes.

Going to pick it up - anyone here play it?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

I will probably pick it up as well for a tenner.  Always put off getting it before due to the reviews, but for $10, will give it a go. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

^I've been giving the reviews on Steam a good read and it looks like a lot of players just could not grasp the mechanics of the game, not that the game itself is poor in any way.

For that, I think 9.99 is a risk I am willing to take. And it's been forever since I've played a good WWII Pacific game.

:judge:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Too bad I missed it the sale, I would have been glad to risk $10 on it. I've got the first two, though I've never played them.

.......like 90% of my gaming portfolio...  :Nerd:  :Loser:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Blizzard is having a Diablo IV sale today.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Total Tank Generals is on sale @ Steam for 17.49 (30% off) and SGS Taipings is on sale @ Steam for 14.99 (50% off)...I may pick up Taipings, finally.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd