$3,732.68 worth of DLC for one game!

Started by Greybriar, July 26, 2014, 11:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

MikeGER

*irony on
...one day there will be a study simulation "Sim You 2016"  with also the information stored about yourself at FB, YT, Goggle, Apple, Amazon, Creditcard Companies. medical records, assortment payback- cards shopping lists, etc  ... in that sim you awake on a weekend do the stuff you do on the weekend including stroll with dog and shopping with wife on favorite routes and eat in favorite restaurant, etc ... for the full 48 hours .... even locking on at the virtual 'virtual Grogheads'... and they will have your Workplace as Monday-DLC  ;D ...benefit in free-cam-3D-view: you can see how fat your (assumed by the sim calculated from the shopping list info in all their databases) ass actually appears to others in the real world ;-)
*irony off     

Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on July 27, 2014, 12:19:42 AM
These babies are for Steel Beasts.   :D
http://www.afvsim.com/

It doesn't say how much those babies cost. Quite a bit I'm guessing if they are all metal and heavy plastic construction, unlike most 'hobby grade' controllers.

I probably shouldn't mention that the last one is for the Challenger in case JD reads this...  ;D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Funny.  That Challenger controller looks like something from Sony.