Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Civ VI - won as Kongo on an Earth map at King level with a Culture victory in 1950.  8)

This game still needs AI work. I've only ever won one other game of Civ, IV I think, at King level. Here it seemed pretty easy... but then Kongo is setup for Culture victories so I completely focused on that.

Bison

Finished the Gears of War 4 campaign, which took 11 hours and 12 minutes.  I just don't see myself wanting to play this one multiplayer or again anytime soon. 

Con

Finished X-Com 2 on Veteran difficulty.

It was entertaining in a dumb way a bit repetitive near the end apart from the last fight which was a nail biter

Con

Rayfer

Finally finished Fallout 4. I enjoyed the near end revelations, but the very end was a somewhat disappointing slugfest. I ended up siding with the Institute. All in all it was a great game with many interesting side quests. Once I figured out the workbench system to upgrade armor and weapons I came to enjoy that feature of the game as well.

Sir Slash

Way to go Guys!  O0  Two finishes in two days. I better get my butt in gear to keep-up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Can't even tell you the last game I finished.

Edit: actually I can. I finished COD MW 2 last year. Turns out I was only 15 min from the end. Threw it in the 360 and beat it.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

I enjoy COD MW2 - I'll play that maybe once a year or so. The 'No Russian' level is especially interesting to me because of all the butthurt it caused initially.  ;D

airboy

I finished Pool of Radiance!

BanzaiCat

Bison

Awesome!  I love that game.

Sir Slash

WAY-TO-GO Airboy!!! That's quite an achievement. You did win... didn't you?

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: airboy on January 27, 2017, 11:51:28 AM
I finished Pool of Radiance!

If only you'd truly slain Tyranthraxus...     >:(

Sir Slash

Yeah, the bastard comes back like my In-Laws.

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 27, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
WAY-TO-GO Airboy!!! That's quite an achievement. You did win... didn't you?

Yes, I won.  Eventually.  After a "few" reloads.  Or maybe a lot of reloads. 

Except the final battle was easy.  I took down T-Bone in a flash.  I loaded up on potions, protective spells, enhancement spells (including giant strength potions) and my fighters all hit on the first couple of rounds and down T-Bone went.

I'm playing Curse of the Azure Bonds now, and it looks like ole T-Bone did not actually die.  But I killed him!  I saw him die!  What is this, a comic book??