Looks Interesting ?

Started by Zulu1966, April 07, 2015, 06:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Pete Dero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoztBGWaReM  (video of Starlight Tactics developer and his son)

Release in a couple of hours.  Looks rather basic on strategy but then again the price for the first week is only 8,99.

Zulu1966

Says it has carriers. That always gets me with this type of game. something about carriers.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

tgb

It's $10.  For that price I'll probably grab it unless word of mouth is really bad.

Capn Darwin

I was mildly interested until I watched the let's play video. The I move and shoot with one ship then you, rinse repeat with most volleys ending in killing the enemy ship left me flat. It has potential, so I'll keep an eye on it.  :coolsmiley:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

tgb

According to those who have it, when you start a game you purchase your first ship and wait 3 hours of real time for it to arrive.  I would normally chalk something like that up to Steam forum hyperbole, except the developer himself confirmed it.  He's got some BS gameplay explanation for why that is, but it's enough to make this a non-starter for me.

steve58

...and already tweaked down to 3 minutes

In response to this feedback, we just posted an update that reduces the wait time significantly (i.e. 3 minutes instead of 3 hours). If that still doesn't feel right, we can work on it some more. Just know, that we want this to be the best game possible, and will do what we can to make it happen, as long as the comments are constructive and reasonable. We are listening.

You may need to exit the Steam client and reenter to enable the update.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/354050/discussions/0/611702631232784984/#c611702631232992246

I was kinda interested in this one, but think I'll watch it from the sideline for now.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

kassdhal

Looks fun! Thanks for bringing to my attention :)

GJK

I'll stick with the classic version that's free and has no wait time.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer