Indulge my silly goofy question

Started by acctingman, January 28, 2016, 12:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

I'm not sure I see the point of moving it, you'd still see it.

Toggling it off doesn't do much either as long as you have to use it.

Shortcut keys are not a good alternative (though they're useful).

You need to reprogram the interface.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Crossroads

^^ It is not used for anything though, thst's what I meant by it being static. It is how the game currently portrays a 'unit card'. That said, new unit cards are in the internal wishlist, among many other things...
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Nefaro

The only time you had to move "the box" was when you selected multiple units and there wasn't enough space to display all the unit info boxes.  Then you'd just have to mouse wheel, or wotnot, to scroll down the list.  Typical Windows-type stuff.

Didn't bother me a bit. 

Don't understand Phillipe's issue with the info box at all.   ???   Was actually quite informative of the many unit status values, which aren't all shown on the map at once.  I wouldn't play without the info box.  It's an essential part of the UI.  Nearly every turn-based wargame has such an info box.  *shrug*