I Have Finally Found a Game Based on Things I Have Done in Real Life

Started by Gusington, February 06, 2012, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

I was so expecting to find some form of masturbation joke in this thread  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

It only took one post. I think Brant has accomplished his goal.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

And I was so emo and gushy too.

I think it was a Navy commercial from a few years ago that asked 'would you want to play a game about what you did today?' and finally, for one short moment, I could answer 'YES!'

And Brant had to go and rooon it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

son_of_montfort

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 06, 2012, 01:41:57 PM
I was so expecting to find some form of masturbation joke in this thread  :-\

Yup. First thought here too.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Gusington on February 06, 2012, 02:51:17 PM
^Barbarian.

Self love is the first sign of civilization. You didn't really think the Greek aphorism "Know Thyself!" really referred to self-realization, did you?  ;D
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd