The End of an Era -- HPS no longer supported by JTS

Started by Cyrano, July 03, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chemkid

...just found this thread on MG about  counter graphics - too sad, with JTS (almost) all of jison's artwork has to be converted to the recent updates. jison needs a donate-button, soon! (lucky, volcano mods are still valid and kickin'!)

cheers!

Strela

Quote from: chemkid on July 08, 2016, 12:44:24 PM
...just found this thread on MG about  counter graphics - too sad, with JTS (almost) all of jison's artwork has to be converted to the recent updates. jison needs a donate-button, soon! (lucky, volcano mods are still valid and kickin'!)

cheers!

Chemkid,

I created a fix awhile ago that fixes the compatibility issues the Panzer Campaigns version released by JTS had with Map Mod.

You can get the Beta fix here;

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=67577

I suggest you copy your install into another directory and then apply these files into your map folder and see if it works. I just did a test with Moscow '42 and it works fine...

David

panzerde

Quote from: Strela on July 09, 2016, 04:43:59 AM

Chemkid,

I created a fix awhile ago that fixes the compatibility issues the Panzer Campaigns version released by JTS had with Map Mod.

I suggest you copy your install into another directory and then apply these files into your map folder and see if it works. I just did a test with Moscow '42 and it works fine...

David

This works really well. I've used it almost since David first posted it and it's very nice.  O0
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

chemkid

Quote from: Strela on July 09, 2016, 04:43:59 AM
Quote from: chemkid on July 08, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

cheers!

Chemkid,

David
thank you very much!

Boggit

Thanks Strela. O0 Any ETA on when the desert maps will be compatible?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat