Cyberpunk 2077 - from Witcher devs

Started by Jarhead0331, November 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I don't use a single mod and still love the game to pieces.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 06, 2021, 12:05:25 PM
I don't use a single mod and still love the game to pieces.

He should have changed the title from 'fixing Cyberpunk' to 'improving Cyberpunk'.

The list is a nice showcase of what modders did so far.

Pete Dero

Patch 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

You can find the long list of changes in this update here : https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/39092/patch-1-3-list-of-changes

Con

Arise thread
I have to give a shoutout to this game - its got me totally hooked.  The immersion and feel is like Witcher 3 all over again.
My only problem is I bought it for the PS5 console at seriously low cost (<20$ if I remember) and now I can only play it when the kids are asleep because of its over the top R rated content.  My sleep cycle is getting hammered as I regularly stay up to 2am to try and finish the next quest or gig.
To give you an idea of how twisted the game is I just acquired a new Epic Blunt Melee weapon

Sir John Phallistaff is a giant 3 foot dildo that you can beat your opponents with
The description is
"Perfect for when someone is asking to get fucked." and "May not be lethal but your opponents will wish it was" 

Their is something mythically bad assed about wielding a giant dildo as you smack some low life punks into submission.

Gusington

^Bwahaha that is not what I was expecting to read here.

I still have yet to purchase Cyberpunk. Is there any dlc planned for it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on May 15, 2022, 05:02:22 PM
^Bwahaha that is not what I was expecting to read here.

I still have yet to purchase Cyberpunk. Is there any dlc planned for it?

I agree. Saints Row, yes. Cyberpunk, was not expecting.
Insert witty comment here.