Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Strela

Wow...! This is just looking better and better.

And yes videos bring out a lot more than static images. Glad to see that the flak is about as effective as it was historically....

David

verdugo94

It looks gorgeus! Do you have any kind of multiplayer in mind? real time or pbem? Thanks you

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Thank you guys  O0

Look, it's Yorktown telling me you boys are awesome. Hello there, girl!

rocketman

Is that an in game screenshot? Reflections on the water makes it look like an oil painting. Spectacular  :D

The_Admiral

Nah, that's more of a loadscreen - some 3D art (for the warship) and 2D art from our artist for the rest. Will make for a nice postcard or poster artwork for the Deluxe edition I guess...  :-"

The scene is taken from 1976 Midway, by the way!

verdugo94

Quote from: verdugo94 on November 28, 2019, 02:26:06 AM
It looks gorgeus! Do you have any kind of multiplayer in mind? real time or pbem? Thanks you

I see no answer to this..  :-[ has this been asked and answered before? Thanks you

The_Admiral

Oh sorry Verdugo! I might have missed your post. Apologies.

No, no multiplayer planned for vol.1. We had to draw the line somewhere (there, and elsewhere) so that we might keep our goals realistic and our focus tight. It will have to wait for vol.2 and a playable IJN side. We will get there, eventually, but as we say in French, "one cannot dance faster than the music plays" :)

Last time the IJN tried to force on the world a multiplayer mode unprepared, it was in December 1941. Didn't end well for them, I can tell you that.
About that, actually...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Ah damn.
Just tried on my phone, the GIF doesn't display. But on my desktop, it does.
Does it mean Gusington can't see it?  :dreamer:
Does it mean it only shows itself to the worthy?  :-"
What does one have to do to be worthy?  :tickedoff:
Have I dreamed this picture?  :uglystupid2:
Damn. More questions now...

(yet seriously if you people can't see the GIF at all please tell me. Oopsie)

SirAndrewD

I see a gif in the post above Gus' that is so awesome that it's making my eyes bleed from insane awesomeness. 

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback