Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Sorry Gus.
Let's say you deserve a treat. Here's a cutie pie that happens to be a big Mamma at the same time - a.k.a. Kaga-chan, just fresh from the paintshop. Say hi to the guys darling!
(don't forget to scroll to the right...)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LoganismyHERO

Anyone have an extra absorbent towel? I seem to have wet myself quite proper.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Man! I'd like to come-down hard on her deck.  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

MC

GroggyGrognard

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Sir Slash

Yes. Bow or Aft, I could start at either end with her.  :dreamer:

The_Admiral

She looks even better in heavy seas, all roughed up!

Might have to get her lower on the water though (same for most ships, we are a bit optimistic in that regard)

At any rate, everybody have a peaceful, kind and spiritual Pearl Harbor remembrance day.
Take care and stay safe! And our thanks to all the Vets, Servicemen & Servicewomen who are reading us!  o7

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd