Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Admiral

Well,
If you do,
DON'T POST PICS :hide:

(Unless it involves attractive women with any given amount of clothing, of course :dreamer:)

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

You guys talking about landing on her are thinking way too hospitably.

I really like her lines.  I'd love to plunge a torpedo into her right about midships myself...

GroggyGrognard

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on December 07, 2019, 06:54:11 PM
I really like her lines.  I'd love to plunge a torpedo into her right about midships myself...

I'm more of a port man myself.

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

SirAndrewD

I would like to see her sail into the wind and launch a strike force of Kate Torpedo Bombers...

Wait, I'm not doing this right...
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

The_Admiral

Quote from: Gusington on December 07, 2019, 05:47:47 PM
NO BUT STUFF

Does it mean NO BUTT STUFF either?  :-\
Ok, then you get one of her flatter, plainer sisters instead. Unlike Kaga, the lines of this one ain't the twerk-compatible kind I'd say.
Have to listen to the ways of the Gus, don't wanna get banned or anything - but if you don't like what you see, BLAME HIM! :knuppel2:

SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on December 07, 2019, 11:04:32 PM
'No butt stuff' is up to the er...ship?

It's nice to be polite to a lady like that.  Get her a bottle of wine before you send in the torpedo.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I like mine with more curves. She's too flat for me I'm afraid.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 08, 2019, 12:07:15 AM

It's the ittiy bitty island committee.

The_Admiral

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 08, 2019, 12:07:15 AM

Yeah, no wonder when the guy finally scored her, he felt the need to boast "Scratch one flattop!"
People didn't care about being offensive back in the days.  :cowboy:

(well yes it is Shoho btw)