Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Seeing the trailer with the Microprose title attached....

The Admiral owes me a new pair of pants.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

The_Admiral

Thank you gentlemen  :bd:
I feel a bit guilty, as I haven't made a proper announcement. Please allow me to indulge in this pleasant affair  :coolsmiley:

(well, don't mind the Tomcat, that's a pic for all of us ;) )

And because like some fancy TV show tells us, these violent delights have violent ends, you will now be forcefully invited to hit that lovely wishlist button showing up on our steam page. Or we will make sure to find you. In quarantine days, it's not like you could run away very far, can you?  :knuppel2:

There!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281220

Besides, we also have our official discord up - so if you're one of these who like to add yet another app to their busy desktop (not like you had much better to do these days ammarite) well, feel welcome to join!
https://discord.gg/gXTFQ6A

Again, I cannot overstate enough the joy and satisfaction it brings us - the relief, too. It's all thanks to you. Not saying we're here for the wishlist numbers (still, don't you think you'll escape us) but over all these months we spent spamming your butts in here, you brought to us the single most important resource the engine of a Dev team works on: hope.

And comfort too. To a certain extent - although maybe I should be worried like a father is worried about his daughter on the eve of prom when I think of ever putting my game in the hands of Gus, but we'll make sure she's as ready as one can get by the time it happens  :hide: :arr:

Cheers and thank you again, all of you!  :notworthy:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Vintage Dude

Is the F-14 Tomcat from "The Final Countdown" DLC ????

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Vintage Dude on May 07, 2020, 10:32:35 AM
Is the F-14 Tomcat from "The Final Countdown" DLC ????

Man, I hope so! 

SPLASH THE ZEROES!

And, yeah, of course I wishlisted.  :D
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Old TImer

planetbrain

Wish listed (of course).
Is this really going to be as good as it seems?
Mostly harmless

Toonces

[hijack on]

Hellfish6, I figured out why it seems like you've been here longer.  I've been playing one of your CMO scenarios.  That's why your name sounded so familiar.

Carry on.

[/hijack off]
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

The_Admiral

Hello there Gents :)

Sorry for the silence lately - been very much busy with the latest developments. All of them good, of course - but stuff that needs to be taken care of, at any rate.

I sincerely hope to be able to make an actual dev update next week. We'll see. But in the meantime, here's some new-ish footage along with a commentary from MagZ, that the simulation types among you might have heard of before. You are certainly familiar with what is being covered in there, but some new action scenes are always welcome (that is, before we finally get to show some interface stuff at some point, of course :P)

Cheers everybody!