Main Menu

WWII Brass Brigade

Started by Zulu1966, November 26, 2019, 11:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbar

I played Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, and Battlefield 2 to death. I enjoy the back and forth capturing of control points. Ravenfield does it pretty well and Brass Brigade is looking better and better the more I play.

Gusington

Loin-Moistening Level 7.

Out of 6.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Is this single player, multi-player or both?

Gusington

It's definitely SP, not sure if there is an MP component.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2019, 12:39:21 PM
It's definitely SP, not sure if there is an MP component.

Thanks, I'll have to take a look on Steam, I prefer SP.

Gusington

Me too. I wouldn't even be considering it if it was mainly MP.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If it's on Steam, will there be mods you think? Maybe a Vietnam mod or maybe ACW or WWI? Zombies would be too easy. How about one where we get to battle New England Patriots with a Belichik-Boss Battle?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GroggyGrognard

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2019, 12:22:23 PM
Loin-Moistening Level 7.

Out of 6.

IIRC, I think that's in the latest Loin Moistening Simulator update.
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

al_infierno

Looks great.  I went ahead and sprung for it :bd:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

WYBaugh

Purchased but unfortunately it will not run on my machine :(

Throwing a memory access violation. Posted in the steam forum but nothing from the dev...so refunded.

ArizonaTank

Late to the party on this one.  It is on sale, so picked it up. I am pretty impressed with this game. Similar to "Rise of Liberty" and "Ravenfield" it definitely scratches an itch. I wish officers could do more to command bots...but some rudimentary commands are there. It is the kind of thing to play when you want something simple with a nice WWII feel.

Now, if someone would just put all these bots in Hell Let Loose or Post Scriptum that would be something.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 27, 2019, 04:28:36 PM
If it's on Steam, will there be mods you think? Maybe a Vietnam mod or maybe ACW or WWI? Zombies would be too easy. How about one where we get to battle New England Patriots with a Belichik-Boss Battle?

Remember 1986?  Squish the Fish?  Bury the Bears?   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I remember both, and Da Bears music video.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Haha!  I forgot about that video.  Gonna have to YouTube it to go down memory lane.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Why would you ever do that to yourself??

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd