DCS Blackshark on Sale at Steam - 1/29/12

Started by son_of_montfort, January 29, 2012, 01:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

son_of_montfort

"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 29, 2012, 02:42:31 PM
What kind of DRM is included?

Haha.  You stated that like it were some kind of DLC.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: son_of_montfort on January 29, 2012, 01:18:16 PM
I know Jarhead liked this quite a bit:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/61000/

Go get it!

Dude...I liked it so much, I've bought it like 4 times.

First, when they initially released it digitally in Russian.  Second when they released it again digitally in English. Third when they released it on DVD and then fourth, on steam for this irresistible sale.  Five times if you count the BS2 upgrade which I purchased direct from Eagle Dynamics...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Quote from: Bison on January 29, 2012, 02:44:42 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 29, 2012, 02:42:31 PM
What kind of DRM is included?

Haha.  You stated that like it were some kind of DLC.

Publishers probably think so...as in: content downloadable from your computer to theirs it would seem...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

I grabbed it on the sale, but the people who did keep getting some "keyserver" error from Steam.  Haven't been able to even start the game since purchase.  :o