Elemental Fallen Enchantress

Started by Zulu1966, November 21, 2012, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 21, 2012, 02:30:56 PM
1/3 off at gamersgate.
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-EFE/fallen-enchantress

Same discount on Steam, too.

I'm interested...but I'm also wondering if it might get a daily deal that makes it lower... ;D

Zulu1966

Mmmm - bit soon for that would have thought.  I think this is the largest we'lll see for a little but - think its designed to get those fence sitters to fall off - its only been out a couple of weeks.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 21, 2012, 02:58:20 PM
Mmmm - bit soon for that would have thought.  I think this is the largest we'lll see for a little but - think its designed to get those fence sitters to fall off - its only been out a couple of weeks.

Dammit man, I'm trying to show the slightest bit of self control and not just buy it...and everything else!  ;)

Zulu1966

LOL ... I gave up on self control a long time ago - I was finding it stopped me having all kinds of things I wanted.