Main Menu

Medic: Pacific War

Started by Jarhead0331, July 18, 2021, 09:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281640/Medic_Pacific_War/

In Medic: Pacific War you are playing as an American field medic, serving in the US Military during the Pacific War. It is your job to save your fallen brothers in arms from a certain death... or at least what remains of them.

Become a part of a war story full of bravery, sacrifice, and determination - all soaked in soldier's blood. In this game, you are not a killer. Instead, you rescue your companions in the middle of the battleground. The HQ tasked you with locating the wounded, patching them up and carry them on your back if needed. Thanks to you they'll be able to return to their families, but before that - right back to the combat zone! Your actions not only save lives - they can change the outcome of the entire operation! Every soldier counts! Every life matters!

Could be interesting.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Old TImer

Father Ted

"Hacksaw Ridge - The Videogame"?

Dammit Carl!

Give 'em time and someone willl come up with "Construction Simulator: Seabee Operation Forager edition," as they go after the less shooty gigs in WW2 to sell.

Now that I say that, I think I'd kinda like a game like that.  Hunh.

steve58

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on July 19, 2021, 03:35:45 PM
Give 'em time and someone willl come up with "Construction Simulator: Seabee Operation Forager edition," as they go after the less shooty gigs in WW2 to sell.

Now that I say that, I think I'd kinda like a game like that.  Hunh.

As long as Duke (aka John Wayne for you kids) is in it, I'm in!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Toonces

Sort of off topic, I really enjoy playing a medic in Squad and in ARMA 3 King of the Hill servers.  It's a very meaningful way to play that isn't all shooty-shooty...it's a very directed way to play and it's a great way to get XPs to level up.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Toonces on July 20, 2021, 02:31:25 PM
Sort of off topic, I really enjoy playing a medic in Squad and in ARMA 3 King of the Hill servers.  It's a very meaningful way to play that isn't all shooty-shooty...it's a very directed way to play and it's a great way to get XPs to level up.

Loved playing Medic in Team Fortress 2, so I can certainly see the draw.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on July 20, 2021, 02:33:43 PM
Quote from: Toonces on July 20, 2021, 02:31:25 PM

Loved playing Medic in Team Fortress 2, so I can certainly see the draw.

Medic for me in TF2 as well. Just followed the heavy around!