Author Topic: The Groginati Sales Thread  (Read 1092881 times)

Offline Toonces

• Global Moderator
  • Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
Re: The Groginati Sales Thread
« Reply #6240 on: August 27, 2021, 11:22:13 AM »
"Pancake version"?  LOL, that's the first time I've heard that!  That's bloody brilliant!   :DD
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MiniHexer

« Reply #6241 on: August 27, 2021, 11:28:18 AM »
"Pancake version"?  LOL, that's the first time I've heard that!  That's bloody brilliant!   :DD

I cant claim credit for the food, its been used in youtube VR videos , but its sure good with syrup :)

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #6242 on: August 29, 2021, 12:13:36 PM »
I'm gonna start using 'pancake version.' I like it as much as I when I see people calling their phone or pc a potato.
"I'm not even dead and I'm rolling over in my grave."

- Toonces

Offline Pete Dero

• Condottieri
« Reply #6243 on: September 07, 2021, 09:11:19 AM »
Get your free copy of Far Cry 3 on Ubisoft Connect PC now before September 11th!

https://register.ubisoft.com/far-cry-3/en-US

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
« Reply #6244 on: September 07, 2021, 02:10:14 PM »
Surviving Mars free on Steam.  Free to keep when you get it before Sep 8 @ 1:00pm.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/464920/Surviving_Mars/
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell

If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you’re probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time.   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Offline Geezer

• Viking
« Reply #6245 on: September 07, 2021, 02:33:12 PM »
Thanks steve58.  Downloading it now!   :notworthy:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
« Reply #6246 on: September 07, 2021, 03:28:58 PM »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell

If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you’re probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time.   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
« Reply #6247 on: September 15, 2021, 11:21:29 AM »
May not be much interest in this since DW2 is coming soonTM, but Distant Worlds: Universe is on sale over at Fanatical for $7.79 for the next ~44 hours.

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
« Reply #6248 on: September 16, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
The original Pacific General, Fantasy General, and War Wind II: Human Onslaught are now available (and on sale) at Steam.

The original War Wind is also available and free.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #6249 on: Yesterday at 12:20:39 PM »
Big wargame sale at Gamesplanet for the next few days:

https://us.gamesplanet.com/games/offers
"I'm not even dead and I'm rolling over in my grave."

- Toonces