Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Yeah the techno music is horrifically terrific :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Not everyone in the game wants to kill me on site. This one just wanted to sing to me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

...and then a few minutes later this f'ing thing rolled straight at me. Three pairs of pants tonight  :-[

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And you're able to sleep after that? Without Oxy I mean?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Eventually. I do have to cleanse my mental palette with a few other slightly less disturbing games and a book.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Dressed my RDR Online character like John Wayne in Rio Bravo and I gotta say it turned out not bad.  More of a Jayne Wayne type of look.  But hey, if I'm gonna be staring at someone's ass while I shoot people, it might as well be an attractive ass.   ^-^

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Outlast 2 is not getting less disturbing as I progress.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2021, 08:10:31 AM
She's looking at you funny.

Apparently talks of ass-staring tends to put off women.  Who knew?  ::)

Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2021, 08:09:59 PM
Outlast 2 is not getting less disturbing as I progress.

Oh dear.... I see it hasn't gotten any brighter either :/  Have you tried hiding and waiting for the sun to come up?  :P
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Lovely. Outlast 2 is very much not for kids. Or many adults for that matter.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I've noticed more red used in the game's color palette. Great  :-[

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The upside-down wheelbarrow's pretty creepy too.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Doll heads and a flayed human form and you notice the wheelbarrow? You're like Matlock or something!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on September 29, 2021, 06:32:50 AM
Doll heads and a flayed human form and you notice the wheelbarrow? You're like Matlock or something!

Too scary for me... cant hold onto a mouse whilst hiding behind the sofa ;)