Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I play for 20-30 minutes at a time - can't take anymore than that per night 💀

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sorry, I've just got a thing about wheelbarrows. They creep me out with the whole one-wheel thing. Kind of like they're not a finished thing or something. Apparently a phobia I've, 'carried-over' from my childhood.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Tonight's session was quite short. The evil protagonist...thing...has begun to pursue me through the game and every time it catches me a shart myself a little  L:-)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Ahh roasting weenies by the campfire....that takes me back.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It is a known fact that Heretics crisp faster than Non-Heretics and that guy is clearly overdone. Jeffery Dahmer Cookbook, page 37.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Hahaha my bad. But I don't even remember Jason being this horrific.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

After finishing a prep for the submarine heist, my GTA Online character ended up with an oddly heart-shaped wound on her chest.   ???

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

^She doesn't look so good. Is this the same chick? Outlast 2 is going from gross to godawful quickly. Not sure if I will finish because this game makes me wanna puke.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^This is one of the new motorcycles that was released in the latest update to Heroes & Generals.  [An old skool ww2 shooter]   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk