Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Quote from: jomni on March 06, 2013, 06:31:09 PM
BTW, I had huge sanitation problems because I have no money to upgrade my sewerage system.  And my water is dirty because I placed the plant near a coal mine (I think) or maybe because of my overflowing sewers.

I do not want to live in your city!

Nefaro

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on March 04, 2013, 08:09:30 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on March 04, 2013, 09:25:33 AM
Quote from: Toonces on March 03, 2013, 11:18:06 PM
Armor and shield aren't doing it for me dude.

I flew in an imaginary jet!

Which country's roundels are those?

Greece.  These are some imaginary Greeks flying in what seems to be a Turkish-built Aegean where you quickly learn
there is nothing you have ever seen like Turkish flak.

Or maybe its just the flak you get if you have no jammers and the flak is radar-directed.

Kushan

My warrior after getting rid of that ridiculous Templar armor.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on March 07, 2013, 02:46:41 PM
Quote from: jomni on March 04, 2013, 08:09:30 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on March 04, 2013, 09:25:33 AM
Quote from: Toonces on March 03, 2013, 11:18:06 PM
Armor and shield aren't doing it for me dude.

I flew in an imaginary jet!

Which country's roundels are those?

Greece.  These are some imaginary Greeks flying in what seems to be a Turkish-built Aegean where you quickly learn
there is nothing you have ever seen like Turkish flak.

Or maybe its just the flak you get if you have no jammers and the flak is radar-directed.

Buccaneer over Crete!

Nefaro

Some rubbernecking in War Thunder.

undercovergeek

SAS mission to destroy four AAA units guarding a mosque enabling airstrike to destroy faction leader holed up inside. First job is to secure enemy airfield. Operatives Brant, Blade, Handler and Bison close in...........

Turning into the LZ - the town, mosque and airfield in the background:-

Coming in to land:-

A dry river bed provides perfect approach cover:-

The team cover me while i work my way round the side of the airfield, Blade has been told to ceasefire because he keeps shooting at the Hinds:-

The airfield clear, its time to check out the town:-

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

RooksBailey

Been busy with the new Battlefield 3 map pack.  During a recent session, this funny thing happen:

Shortly after I was gunned down and started to bleed out, this soda can comes rolling on over.   ;D  Seems like a commercial:  "After a hard day on the battlefield, I could just die for a Dr. Petter!"   :D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Huw the Poo

Tpek

Quote from: RooksBailey on March 13, 2013, 01:09:06 AM
Been busy with the new Battlefield 3 map pack.  During a recent session, this funny thing happen:

Shortly after I was gunned down and started to bleed out, this soda can comes rolling on over.   ;D  Seems like a commercial:  "After a hard day on the battlefield, I could just die for a Dr. Petter!"   :D

It's more like you drank a can of that Dr.Pepper crap and died as a result of the horrendous drink. :D

W8taminute

Cool pic.  I don't mean to turn this into a 'Caption This' thread but somewhere in that screenshot there is a story waiting to be told.  Something like, "He drank his Dr. Pepper during the assault on the fortified Log Line.  He was nearing his objective...only a few more meters to go if that when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest.  He collapsed to the ground spilling his drink.  He look at his watch and realized this would be his last soda break for a long time.  A very long time."
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

RooksBailey

Quote from: W8taminute on March 13, 2013, 09:30:04 AM

Cool pic.  I don't mean to turn this into a 'Caption This' thread but somewhere in that screenshot there is a story waiting to be told.  Something like, "He drank his Dr. Pepper during the assault on the fortified Log Line.  He was nearing his objective...only a few more meters to go if that when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest.  He collapsed to the ground spilling his drink.  He look at his watch and realized this would be his last soda break for a long time.  A very long time."

Ha!  You guys are coming up with some good lines!   ;D  This pic would make for a good caption contest, come to think of it.   :)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

PanzersEast

It was then that RooksBailey realized his mates spiked his Dr. Petter........

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.