Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

the skills are why you keep your crews!

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

-budd-

Well I'm in one of those can't find any of my games to hold my interest phases, but nothing keeps a junkie from his game sale fix ;)

I picked up Zafehouse diaries and now i'm obsessed [ at least for the next few minutes  ;D] with seeing how long i can survive. It turns out not that long. It is a new record for me. I'm playing survivor mode where you start by yourself. Met and lost 2 survivors along the way. Sent one survivor out to start a fire in a nearby house to distract the zombies, so maybe some would leave the hospital area because i needed medicine. Survivor never did set the fire but got infected and died when i tried to amputate her arm upon her return to our safehouse. Sent the other survivor out and she got jumped and killed while on patrol. So i was alone and wounded, the hospital was not an option with 3 zombies outside and 20 inside...no way...so i decide to recon and then breach a bar hoping for medical supplies. Made it in and managed to search the whole place.....but no joy..some food but no medical supplies. So i have to move on....got jumped by a gang of zombies on route to recon the next likely place.

3 Days ...12 hours .....took out 47 zombies before i croaked.I looked on the game forum, i guess the record is 28 days
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

GDS_Starfury

you went to a bar to look for medical supplies?   :o

Id use that excuse in RL.  ;)
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

-budd-

just for some bandaids....honest 8)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bob48

'Clip those corners'

bob48

'Clip those corners'

republic

Dear Political Officer,

I have successfully completed a mission for the Motherland.  No need to come and visit, all is well.

Comrad Republic

Tuna

Flying around the world in my Accusim B-17.. Here's the Paris to Cairo leg

Sunrise in Paris

Taking off

Buzzing the Eiffel

Swiss Alps

Cairo

jomni

jomni

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

panzerde

Damn Tuna, that B-17 is one sweet looking bird...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

W8taminute

Those B-17 screenies you posted bring back many fond memories of me flying a B-17 in 'Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe'.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

The three armies lead by Pope, Grant, and Buell are preparing to secure the Mississipi and invade Tennessee once the snow thaws, in Civil War 2.