Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Pinetree took the words right out of my keyboard!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

RooksBailey

I was in the mood for some sci-fi gaming, so I picked up the X3: Albion Prelude expansion for $10.  X3 still remains a beautiful game:

That's my Buster heading towards a stargate that has a nearby planet as its backdrop.

Unfortunately, X3 still remains a needlessly difficult and frustrating game at times.  Inevitably I get so annoyed with it that I re-sub to Eve Online.  :)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

mirth

Nice pic. Your ship reminds me a little of the Serenity.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

@Jarhead - Your SF2 screenies rock! I especially like the North Atlantic shots. Must resist urge to buy!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Shelldrake

Quote from: W8taminute on April 09, 2012, 06:29:20 PM
Hi guys,

Here is a screenshot of my humble empire in our PBEM game in Armada.  Shelldrake, Martok, and myself against the galaxy!!

Looks like you are getting some pressure from the race of machines. We need to coordinate an attack on their planets.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

W8taminute

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 15, 2012, 09:16:37 AM

Looks like you are getting some pressure from the race of machines. We need to coordinate an attack on their planets.

Definitely.  I have two cruisers at Athens, 5 at Earth, and one at Olympus.  It's not much obviously but I've got another cruiser in the pipeline.  I gotta get some better ships though.  I'll send one of my scouts to check out Antioch and Syracuse. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Quote from: LongBlade on April 15, 2012, 09:23:53 AM

Then we fly straight into those Star Destroyers and engage them at point blank range!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

eyebiter

LongBlade

LongBlade

Hey all.

We've started a Tuesday feature for screenshots on the front page. Our first one is live: http://grogheads.com/

What do you think?

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on April 17, 2012, 01:10:22 PM
Hey all.

We've started a Tuesday feature for screenshots on the front page. Our first one is live: http://grogheads.com/

What do you think?

Great idea.  8)

Shelldrake

Quote from: LongBlade on April 17, 2012, 01:10:22 PM
Hey all.

What do you think?

Um "weapons officer was getting exited"? Why was he being kicked out of the plane?  ???
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers