Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Here's another M&B Napoleonic, on the Brit side.   Lotsa reloadin' near cover going on.  You can see someone chose a Commander rank, on the right, along with a Piper further past him near the house.  The boys on the other side of the rock were mixing it up on our right flank.

This time with less jerkfaces on the chat bar!

jomni

Nefaro, all I see are skirmishes.  Where are the line battles?

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on April 25, 2012, 08:39:02 PM
Nefaro, all I see are skirmishes.  Where are the line battles?

I only play the public ones, not gonna bother with tight regimen as I'm having tons of fun this way.  Don't really need to, either, because most people learn to stick together even if they're not toeing the line constantly. 

I've played a handful of the 'Commander' mode battles, and they were quite interesting.  The one where everyone commands their own AI unit of men.  It's like a separate game, almost.  Fun in a different way.  ;)

I'll post a few more in another thread so I don't spam this one so much.

undercovergeek

is the US flag because thats where the player is from or because we have here a mercenary in the UK forces who rowed across the atlantic?

spelk

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 26, 2012, 02:39:01 AM
is the US flag because thats where the player is from or because we have here a mercenary in the UK forces who rowed across the atlantic?

You get to set your player banner to whatever flag you want, I think you can even select custom ones. So it's not strictly where the player is from, but it is a banner that a player has selected, presumably because that's where he is from. Mine is a Union Jack.

undercovergeek

Quote from: spelk on April 26, 2012, 03:04:48 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 26, 2012, 02:39:01 AM

You get to set your player banner to whatever flag you want, I think you can even select custom ones. So it's not strictly where the player is from, but it is a banner that a player has selected, presumably because that's where he is from. Mine is a Union Jack.

and so it should be my good man!!

Nefaro

The roundel symbols above their heads are to show friend from foe.  With all the uniform variance, it would be extremely difficult to tell the difference.  As mentioned, they're just something you can choose for your character, individually.

jomni

Bison

Here's Nefaro dead.  I was stalking him all game.  Granted I was usually a ghost having died 5 seconds into the battle, but whatever. 

Here's Nefaro after being PWND:

W8taminute

Here is a summary of my Halo Reach career.  As you can see I'm a force to be reckoned with in the Single Player Campaign, but I'm a total noob in Multiplayer!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Hartford688

^^ By coincidence I just had Halo: Reach and Assassin's Creed II for Xbox just come through the mail yesterday.

I'll bet I never manage the heights of 0.66!

I may try some BF3 over our long weekend (Queen's Day) - I feel my ego needs a good bruising.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on April 27, 2012, 01:14:03 AM
Here's Nefaro dead.  I was stalking him all game.  Granted I was usually a ghost having died 5 seconds into the battle, but whatever. 

Here's Nefaro after being PWND:

LOL!

So that's why I had this itchy feeling of being watched!

I remember that exact match.  After having run up to that house, with a few other teammates, we were trading fire through the windows and around the sides - was quite heated.  Think I was trying to shove my bayonet through a window, and into some enemy shooter's surprised face, when he came up to shoot out of it.  Worked in the past, but I missed and the guy buggered off upstairs where people don't try to stab you through windows when you're aiming.  ;D

So I started aiming at one of the upstairs windows, and that bastard Ser Fail caught me unawares while running up behind me with a sword slash from horseback!  Much fun.

Bison

Well I had one where you were standing in front of a firing cannon, but I didn't realize that screenshots were taken by cntl-ins and not just print screen.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on April 27, 2012, 01:49:15 PM
Well I had one where you were standing in front of a firing cannon, but I didn't realize that screenshots were taken by cntl-ins and not just print screen.

Haha!  That would explain one of my mystery deaths.  :P

meadbelly

Some screenies in an early unmodded skyrim. Quickie shots I took to torment my skyrimless buddy. I'll post some more shortly, featuring purty dragons, unfettered bosoms, highly questionable armor, and possibly 12 followers on horseback.

Look! There be dragons!

Look! Here be dragons!

I'm over here, stupid.

Um, let me rephrase that. . .

Pain, Captain. And you, too, Doctor.

You. Shall. Not. Pass!

Seriously, dude. Where did you come from, and does it look like I need help? I've already got somebody who's perfectly happy to carry my burdens. She says it over and over again.

Do you have any idea how much acid reflux is generated by your average dragon soul? Tums for Thrums just won't do it. This is going to hurt you more than me. Well, that's not true. But you won't be around to complain.