Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Great screenshots.  I may have to look into some of these mods as well.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Nefaro

One of the many geek references in the roguelike game Dungeons of Dredmor.    This time it's mocking the old Horse Armor DLC for Oblivion, which did nothing at all gamewise.  ;D

bayonetbrant

The idea of him riding a camel is just amusing :)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bismarck

Jim Cobb

DV8

Quote from: jomni on June 17, 2012, 06:30:29 PM
My new flight sim setup: touchscreen aircraft panels in my iPad via Air Display app.

Some thoughts and a link to the app in my Blog: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/06/touch-sensitive-flight-instruments.html

Are flying that bad-ass approach they had into Singapore?
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

LongBlade

Quote from: DV8 on August 14, 2012, 03:44:55 PM
Are flying that bad-ass approach they had into Singapore?

Singapore is easy. I think you're thinking of Hong Kong. :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

jomni

Yep Singapore Changi is easy.  I've never tried Hong Kong Kai Tak, which is all flown by hand.
Well here's something bad-ass for you guys.

AAR in my blog:
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/08/combat-mission-shock-force-insurgents.html

Cougar_DK

A couple of shots from our last Rise of Flight night

-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Oche

I wanted to have a go at it again with Vietcong 2 so i installed it and took some screenies. I wonder how this Viet girl would look in a Virtual Reality version of this Bar...  ;D

Grimnirsson

These ingame shots are from my Dragon's Dogma adventures, one of the most incredible games I ever played :)

Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

TheCommandTent

^ Nice screenshots, looks fun.

Grimnirsson

It's fun, I have never seen such incredible cool fights in an RPG action game and the AI is great.
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

LongBlade

Cougar, those Rise of Flight shots look awesome!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.