Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Damn it - just had to get it from Amazon for £6. I always wanted to pick it up when it was fixed
Alba gu' brath

Kushan

Usurped the Kingdom of Lotharingia. One of the previous kings vassals was revolting for control of it, I pressed my minor claim and swept in and took it from both of them. Only issue I have is my income dropped from 18 gold a month to 3.5. Not sure what happened, I know the majority of my vassals are not happy that I had their troops raised for so long, but all but one or two are still in the green by a 20-30 points.

I have a lot of Kids.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jomni

Things that go BOOM!  I recently got the license to carry explosives.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Kushan on November 01, 2012, 01:31:00 AM
Usurped the Kingdom of Lotharingia. One of the previous kings vassals was revolting for control of it, I pressed my minor claim and swept in and took it from both of them. Only issue I have is my income dropped from 18 gold a month to 3.5. Not sure what happened, I know the majority of my vassals are not happy that I had their troops raised for so long, but all but one or two are still in the green by a 20-30 points.

I have a lot of Kids.

brilliant - keep up the good work

Kushan

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 01, 2012, 12:22:25 PM

Thanks. That war was a bit rough, but was one of the most fun I've had. Usually its just me running over some poor count or duke that never stood a chance in the first place. Was a 3 way fight. I had to split my army into 3 forces. Had 2 siegeing enemy provinces, while the 3rd was running around preventing the other two factions from taking back provinces. Then about 3/4 of the way into it, the other two factions reconciled and the previous king was able to raise a lot more levies.

Now if I could only figure out why my income dropped so much. Going to have to wait a little bit for the vassals to become happy with me again. I can already see how much "fun" its going to be to hold everything together when it comes time for my heir to take the throne.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

undercovergeek

Quote from: Kushan on November 01, 2012, 02:14:08 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 01, 2012, 12:22:25 PM

Thanks. That war was a bit rough, but was one of the most fun I've had. Usually its just me running over some poor count or duke that never stood a chance in the first place. Was a 3 way fight. I had to split my army into 3 forces. Had 2 siegeing enemy provinces, while the 3rd was running around preventing the other two factions from taking back provinces. Then about 3/4 of the way into it, the other two factions reconciled and the previous king was able to raise a lot more levies.

Now if I could only figure out why my income dropped so much. Going to have to wait a little bit for the vassals to become happy with me again. I can already see how much "fun" its going to be to hold everything together when it comes time for my heir to take the throne.

does it know say on the budget screen whats happened to the money? has your income fallen or your outgoings gone up?

Nefaro

Don't forget to disband all your levies after you're done!

You probably did, but sometime I miss something and wonder why my income is so thin, until I see one of my armies hanging out somewhere.

Kushan

When I reloaded my game, my income was back up to 23 per month. Whats going to be a bigger problem is my succession. I was looking over things, my heirs wife has the homosexual trait and they have yet to produce an heir. I've seen it before in one of the cadet branches of my family and they still had 2-3 kids, so I'm hoping for at least 1. If not, then the succession would pass to my second son, who has the imbecile trait, and his son has it to. My third son is average. Too early to tell with the 4th, but from his basic stats, he has the potential to have the high diplomacy rating my current king does. Only hard part is getting him to the throne. A lot of killing would have to be done, and my intrigue isn't high enough to prevent me from being discovered. This games going to get interesting....I love it lol

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Anguille

Excellent screenshots Jarhead...keep it coming!

Jarhead0331

Constructing Tannhauser Gate Civilian Space Station - Earth Orbit

Constructing Weyland Yetuni Labs - Venus Orbit

Design Interface showing early game ship role options

New Design - King George III Class Cruiser

Ordering Prototype for King George III

Engaging a Swarm Queen in Sol System

Fleet Maneuvering Into Attack Position

Swarm Queen

Post Battle Damage - Significant Hull Puncture
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

PanzersEast

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 02, 2012, 01:17:00 PM
Constructing Tannhauser Gate Civilian Space Station - Earth Orbit

I tried loading this up again, however my menu and ui was jerky and slow... don't believe it is my machine....

PE

Martok

Dammit Jarhead, you're almost making me actually want this game.  Stop it!! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Huw the Poo

It does look hugely improved on SOTS doesn't it?  Thing is, as tempting as SOTS 2 looks, I never really got into the first game.

I'm enjoying the screenshots though Jarhead!  Keep 'em coming!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on November 02, 2012, 01:29:13 PM

I tried loading this up again, however my menu and ui was jerky and slow... don't believe it is my machine....

i had the same problem when I loaded the game for the first time after the last patch.  However, I exited and rebooted and its been pretty smooth ever since.  Give it another shot, or play with the settings.  Make sure you're not in windowed mode.  My game seems to run much smoother in full screen mode.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog