Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I accidentally took this shot when I was doing a "flashback", basically reseting myself just before I crashed...

(F1 2012)

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Toonces on December 27, 2012, 02:41:16 AM
I accidentally took this shot when I was doing a "flashback", basically reseting myself just before I crashed...

(F1 2012)

That looks great...too bad I stink at driving games.

LongBlade

Great graphics on that shot. Love the gloss on the paint.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Kushan

One day I'll be able to break my addiction to Skyrim, but that day is not this day.

Trying out the Pure Waters mod, so far I'm liking it more then W.A.T.E.R.

Don't think I've ever noticed the cotton floating around in the air until today.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jomni

Airbus A320

Sorry for spamming you with FSX pics.  If you want some combat, then you can refer to the AAR section or my blog (jomnisgames.blogspot.com) for loads of Iron Front pics in my latest write-up.

RooksBailey

Really getting into Mechwarrior Online:

Hitting an enemy mech with my large laser.

...and then my medium laser. 

Missiles for everyone!   ;D  The Cryengine really looks swell when it comes to lighting effects.

Targeting another mech on the same river.  I can dish out damage, but I don't think I've ever got a kill.   :(

Striding to war.

A thermal scan of the terrain.  This is on a dark wintry map, so thermal vision comes in handy.  That hot spot is the cooling wreck of a mech taken out by my teammate.  I like how the spots that were hit by lasers glow realistically hotter than the rest of the wreck.  There are a lot of nice touches like that in MWO. 

This was an interesting standoff.  Turns out both my mech and that of my enemy overheated and had to shut down at the same time!  This is a shot of our two war machines offline within feet of each other.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Huw the Poo

Quote from: RooksBailey on December 31, 2012, 02:43:25 AM
This was an interesting standoff.  Turns out both my mech and that of my enemy overheated and had to shut down at the same time!  This is a shot of our two war machines offline within feet of each other.

Heh.  Whoever wakes up first has to make the tea!

Martok

Nice screenies, RB!  I'm still attracted to this game, despite it currently being limited to skirmishes only. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

New Years Eve gaming so far.............

FM2010 (my favourite edition), 2009/10 i took Harrogate into the Blue Square Premiership as Champions of the Blue Square North League. This is 2010/2011 so far im holding my own in the new league - professional football and the actual league beckon!!!

Testing out my Arma II pilot rescue mission - bit to go yet. Spec Ops Team Bravo (not yet complete) go in at dawn to rescue the captured pilot held in a village (this isnt the village!)

Thats it, we're on our own...............

After completely ballsing up the approach, Operative Dawson is killed by the Russian patrol and i'm shot in the leg - its time to call for the chopper and get the hell out of here. After what seems like an age the chopper turns up and we leave. So far all the extraction/insertion codes work, i would hope to key the chopper rescue channel when i have the pilot rescued, the only trigger left to check is getting seen by the pilot's guards - this will fire a 3 man Spetznaz team to leave the barracks and come to the aid of the guards

jomni

Nice screens Undercovergeek.  I was the one replying to you in Real and Simulated Wars (Jayson).

undercovergeek

ahhhhh....... thanks for your advice there - ive bookmarked the site because it does look cool - im downloading IFL and the DLC as we speak so ill see how i get on, again thanks

Nefaro

Some Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars Siege mode multiplayer yesterday.

Finally getting into a fort:

Attempting to get into a fort:

At one point there were approximately 180 people playing on one of these 200-limit siege servers.  That really helps make these so much fun.

Kushan

Nice shots RB. I really like MWO but can't seem to get over how fragile all the mechs are.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jomni