Main Menu

$10 off at Matrix

Started by RedArgo, April 18, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 19, 2014, 08:01:52 AM
This is annoying...I have no idea what to get.
Same here.  The Espana game looks moderately interesting, but not enough for me to justify plunking down the money for it (especially considering how likely -- or not, rather -- I would dedicate the requisite time to learning how to truly play it). 

What I really wish was that there was some sort of AJE "complete" edition, but I suspect it's going to be a long while before that happens, if ever. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

Wish I could combine the two coupons n one game, LoL.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tuna

Also eyeing Civil War 2.. but haven't pushed the button yet..

Tpek

Since it seems I would only be able to use this once,
Anyone tried Drums of War or Fantasy Kommander?

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 19, 2014, 08:33:39 AM
Wish I could combine the two coupons n one game, LoL.

youre sat at home with the Elite alpha and Wargame Red Dragon man!!!!

panzerde

Finally picked up Command Ops: Battles for Greece at $19.99. Aside from being some interesting battles, this gives me Italian units I can use for the Sicily scenarios I'm working on.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Kushan

Looking at getting AGEODs Civil War 2, anyone have any opinions on it?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Jarhead0331

Quote from: panzerde on April 19, 2014, 12:22:24 PM
Finally picked up Command Ops: Battles for Greece at $19.99. Aside from being some interesting battles, this gives me Italian units I can use for the Sicily scenarios I'm working on.

This would be an insta-buy for me if it had a crete scenario.  Not sure how you can have a game titled, "Battles for Greece" and not include that scenario.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Con

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 19, 2014, 01:31:18 PM
Quote from: panzerde on April 19, 2014, 12:22:24 PM

This would be an insta-buy for me if it had a crete scenario.  Not sure how you can have a game titled, "Battles for Greece" and not include that scenario.

They split those up into two packs.  The Greece Package above and the hopefully soon to be release Med Pack that will include Crete, hypothetical Malta and North Africa.  I have been waiting a long time for the Med pack since I was a big fan of those scenarios in the original Command Ops.  Here is hoping it gets released soon now that they have finished working on the last patch which was aimed at lots of niggling bugs and supply issues.

Con

Shelldrake

Just used the Slitherine code to grab Panzer Corps: Allied Corps for $5 USD. Best easter egg so far! :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on April 19, 2014, 10:38:06 AM
Since it seems I would only be able to use this once

You can use one through Matrix and the other through Slitherine's site.

bbmike

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 19, 2014, 03:03:01 PM
Just used the Slitherine code to grab Panzer Corps: Allied Corps for $5 USD. Best easter egg so far! :)

Yep, I did the same thing through Matrix. Then I bought Drums of War through Slitherine.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

So which of the 3 should I get:

Qvardiga, Drums of War or Fantasy Kommander ? :)

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on April 20, 2014, 05:46:03 AM
So which of the 3 should I get:

Qvardiga, Drums of War or Fantasy Kommander ? :)

I've not played the other two, but Qvadriga is fun and covers something you just don't see.

Tpek

I've went for Drums.
I saw that Qvardiga is getting an Android/iOS port, and decided to get it for the tablet when it comes out.