Steam Points. Do you use'em?

Started by steve58, April 25, 2021, 03:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Got a frame and a background, still have 17000+ points left, no idea what i'll do with them.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Boggit

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 25, 2021, 06:52:40 PM
I wish you could use them for discounts or sell them.  Got no use for digi forum glitter.
Best idea so far, I think!!! O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Yskonyn

Used them for avatar border and profile backgrounds a few times, but I almost immediately forget about the point system again. Its not something that interests me much.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Tanaka

demjansk1942

It would be nice if you could use them for certain games or price range

Destraex

There should be a meme about wargamers wanting stuff for nothing  :o
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Tanaka

Hey EPIC! Want to up STEAM and get more business? Offer EPIC points for discounts.