Coldageddon 2024

Started by JasonPratt, January 08, 2024, 09:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^That sounds about right  :undecided:

At least you got it done.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

nelmsm

I am not leaving the house here in Memphis on Monday since they are forecasting a little less then an inch of snow and 19 for a high.  Memphis has to have the worst drivers in the US and I can't imagine what they will be like with a little snow on the road. 

SirAndrewD

Multiple days with lows in the teens now.

Looks like I'm going to need more girlfriends.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

until they all show up at once!

then you'll see a real tornado up close and personal.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 10, 2024, 05:23:53 PMuntil they all show up at once!

then you'll see a real tornado up close and personal.

LoL, thanks for triggering that memory.... it was a matter of a minute or so.... woo-eee
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

I was smart enough to not ever put myself in that position.

the one time I was in a car with 3 ex's was fun though.... :buck2:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

I can't even imagine. I don't like 3 ex's in my head all at once.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on January 10, 2024, 08:47:37 PMI can't even imagine. I don't like 3 ex's in my head all at once.

All depends on the context... In my head, I love most of my Ex's... naked .... mmmMMMM

Gusington

^That ship sailed years ago for me! That's why I have stuck with The Wife for so long...she stands the test of time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on January 11, 2024, 05:02:47 PM^That ship sailed years ago for me! That's why I have stuck with The Wife for so long...she stands the test of time.

seriously... what more can you want?

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

I am more than happy. Thank God I chose wisely. There were so many opportunities for fatal error. My best friend helped me through the decision making process as well.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Plenty of fluffy snow on top of gritty snow this morning for the roads (and aesthetic environmentals), but we definitely didn't get below single digits F, and I'm not sure we even got to low single digits. (Wind chill yes down below 0F, but not ambient.)

So yay! Now if only a significant amount of this will melt off somehow before Thursday drops another inch on top...

How did guys up farther north (and/or west or east) do so far? Or south for that matter? Lots of tornadic storms across the far south this weekend, I gather? (Plus below freezing temps today at the panhandle?)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tripoli

Low was -10°F yesterday morning, -9°F today.  The high today is 3°F. The good news is the wind wasn't as bad, so I don't think we got the -35°F wind chill they were predicting.   We received about 30 inches of snow over the last five days.  I actually have used my snowblower more the past week than I did all last year.  A couple of very brief (1-2 second) power surges on the first day of the storm.  Pretty much a typical January in Wisconsin.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln