Main Menu

SpaceX

Started by steve58, April 13, 2015, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

The Nazis got a V2 about 118 miles up into the thermosphere (the layer that the ISS is in) as far back as 76 years ago but that's not as kinky-sounding.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

But didn't we learn ANYTHING from "Mars Attacks"? What if a Tesla is universally offensive sign to all Martians? This could get ugly fast. Or at least as fast as it takes the space guy to fly it to Mars. Tomorrow I'm cleaning out that underground bunker I dug for Y2K.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 09, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
But didn't we learn ANYTHING from "Mars Attacks"? What if a Tesla is universally offensive sign to all Martians? This could get ugly fast. Or at least as fast as it takes the space guy to fly it to Mars. Tomorrow I'm cleaning out that underground bunker I dug for Y2K.
just think a moment the other way around...

that 'thing' that crashed in Roswell 1947 which start all that UFO hype was just their kind of fancy payload demonstrator and the 'gray men' found were just a biological spacesuit species they put in as a dummy, like we did with Starman...    ???

Sir Slash

Good point!  O0 OK. They started it so I'm all in.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

But didn't we learn ANYTHING from "Mars Attacks"?

All that space junk we've putting into orbit will eventually form a barrier impenetrable to any space invaders.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on February 10, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
But didn't we learn ANYTHING from "Mars Attacks"?

All that space junk we've putting into orbit will eventually form a barrier impenetrable to any space invaders.

Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Just like an armadillo!

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Are they white meat or dark meat? I forget.

bob48

Its not something you really want to remember.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

like sex with Mirth.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

well, you can only get herpes once.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 11, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
well, you can only get herpes once.

And you gave it to me the first time.

GDS_Starfury

talk to Gus about it.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers