Happy 4th of July!

Started by Centurion40, July 04, 2012, 01:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Happy 4th of July my American friends!!  :)

Any time is a good time for pie.

Greybriar

Here's wishing everyone a safe and fun-filled 4th of July.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Barthheart

Happy United States of America Day!  ;)

Have a fun and game filled day. Don't forget the beer!  8)

Staggerwing

^ As if! Actually, this year my state legislature finally legalized sale of alcohol on Sundays and holidays. We've only been waiting since 1776... :D

Happy Independence Day America!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Shelldrake

Happy 4th of July! Party on dudes and dudettes!  8)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

TheCommandTent

Happy 4th of July!  Anybody shooting off some fireworks in their back yard tonight?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

0kult13

Happy 4th all and well done for burning of the royal leaches when you had the chance. That said so did we but they came back a decade later.

Staggerwing

Quote from: 0kult13 on July 04, 2012, 06:48:53 AM
Happy 4th all and well done for burning of the royal leaches when you had the chance. That said so did we but they came back a decade later.

Based on the vast effort on the part of all your Murdochzines to poke through every Royal Dustbin and hack every Royal Mobilephone, the British public isn't likely to tire of having them around anytime soon...  :D

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

junk2drive

Red Green on facebook

QuoteOn behalf of Canada I want to wish a happy birthday to our American friends. Our two countries have the same parents so we're like brothers, although you're the rebellious one. We've each done better than Mother England but you try having two kids 91 years apart and see how YOU do.

Staggerwing

Martok

Happy Independence Day, everyone! 

Quote from: junk2drive on July 04, 2012, 07:39:06 AM
Red Green on facebook

QuoteOn behalf of Canada I want to wish a happy birthday to our American friends. Our two countries have the same parents so we're like brothers, although you're the rebellious one. We've each done better than Mother England but you try having two kids 91 years apart and see how YOU do.
Ha!  Love it. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Happy 4th guys! Our Canadian brethren are most welcome to join us in drinking and blowing stuff up.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GroggyGrognard

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Staggerwing

^Speaking of fireworks...