Main Menu

Little bast***

Started by undercovergeek, March 20, 2013, 05:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

I favor medical experiments. Why should we be tormenting innocent rats and bunnies when we have the real thing?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Banishment or exile works for me. I like to think that I don't favor the death penalty but for this prick or the thing that killed the baby...well I don't know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on March 23, 2013, 02:09:08 PM
Banishment or exile works for me. I like to think that I don't favor the death penalty but for this prick or the thing that killed the baby...well I don't know.

This is exactly where I get flexible on the death penalty, Gus. I'm anti-death penalty for reasons which I have expressed, but some of these animals who do terrible things to children....that brings out the exception to the rule with me. You terrorize or kill a child and in my mind....all bets are off.

Gusington

Yeah that's just inhuman. And judged as such maybe those things that commit those crimes should have their human rights taken away.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Greybriar on March 21, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

And we, the taxpayers, have to pay the cost of room and board for his sorry ass all that time.
No win situation. So soon after Newtown, school isn't a safe place. >:(
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

steve58

Here's a couple more little basterds. 

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/georgia/police-arrest-2-teens-in-ga-baby-killing/nW2pK/

Sounds like they'll be tying the 17-yr old as an adult.  If he's found guilty, hopefully he gets the ultimate penalty...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Martok

Quote from: steve58 on March 23, 2013, 07:32:21 PM

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/georgia/police-arrest-2-teens-in-ga-baby-killing/nW2pK/

Sounds like they'll be tying the 17-yr old as an adult.  If he's found guilty, hopefully he gets the ultimate penalty...
Not me.  I prefer he simply be raped in the showers every day for the next 60 years. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Longdan

Quote from: Martok on March 24, 2013, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: steve58 on March 23, 2013, 07:32:21 PM

Not me.  I prefer he simply be raped in the showers every day for the next 60 years.

You know, I try not to think about stuff like that.  Besides after awhile he will be in charge of the showers for 50 years.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

LongBlade

Quote from: Longdan on March 24, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
Besides after awhile he will be in charge of the showers for 50 years.

That's the thing - somebody is going to get good at that game. Then it's less like punishment and more like a good time.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Mr. Bigglesworth

What is the point in punishment? Just get rid of them. The point is not to try to manipulate them, they are noth worth the expense. Vote off the island or recycle depending on how bad they were.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Longdan

Recidivism rates being what they are I would suggest we are quite good at recycling crooks.
digni enim sunt interdicunt