Beware a Greater Luxembourg

Started by Gusington, April 18, 2012, 11:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

The EU can be seen as a grand Luxembourgian scheme. If it splits, then they will pounce!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

We need to get the NYPD to help us! They are both better armed and more numerous than Luxembourg's armed forces. Can't they stop this rising threat?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Jarhead0331

The NYPD is larger and better armed than most national military forces.

My girlfriend's, step-sister's husband is from Luxembourg. Only Luxembourgian that I've ever known.  Decent fellow, if not a little arrogant, and really really blonde.   
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Quote from: son_of_montfort on April 19, 2012, 12:18:38 AM
We need to get the NYPD to help us! They are both better armed and more numerous than Luxembourg's armed forces. Can't they stop this rising threat?

You're missing the point. The Luxies will take over by utilizing guile and secrecy, not force of arms.
When it finally comes to that they will have co opted the military units of Eastern France and the
Saar region and thus have proxy armies to do their bidding... that and the doomsday weapons which
are even now being developed by Luxembourgian scientists at secret lairs inside the caldera of extinct
volcanoes in remote places.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Staggerwing is on point for this. I'm afraid even the NYPD won't be able to help us if this scheme bears fruit. And obviously they have already planted spies over here in the US in Jarheads social circle. If they can penetrate that, they can do anything!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 19, 2012, 09:24:16 AM
Staggerwing is on point for this. I'm afraid even the NYPD won't be able to help us if this scheme bears fruit. And obviously they have already planted spies over here in the US in Jarheads social circle. If they can penetrate that, they can do anything!

I have been to Luxemburg and all I can remember are the banks. Lots and lots of banks.

It's like they collect banks instead of garden gnomes.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

^I think you're onto something. I am going to step up construction of my underground bunker and learn that weird combination of French and German they speak.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

besilarius

I think you're all forgetting the secret, stealth Luxemburgian weapon.  It is highly addictive, expensive, and in almost every home and business throughout Europe.
Dark Chocolate!
Only superlative fiends could plot and plan such a strategy that has taken generations to establish itself.  Now, it is on the verge of total success as the pawns of Cadbury and Nestle infiltrate the rest of the globe.
Such daring can only make one fear and tremble.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

and prolly gonna loose all our teef.....
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

besilarius

Wasn't it Ogden Nash who said, Candy is dancy, and liquor is quicker, but sex won't rot out your teeth.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.