Set of three magnetic lenses for smartphones at Tanga.com

Started by Staggerwing, January 13, 2013, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

The set includes a macro lens which may be of interest to those of you who post photos of minis.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/87500cd24c/3-in-1-iphone-5-compatible-lens-kit#close-facebox

I didn't know where to post this (it's not computer tech or actually minis related so I put it here). Mods feel free to move it if you want.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Wowsers. $12, too.

Typically I like to use a real camera because it supports (or is supported by) a tripod.

That said, this is cool if you're out hiking or something and want some flower pics in broad daylight. Or have really steady hands.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Quote from: LongBlade on January 13, 2013, 05:49:22 PM
Wowsers. $12, too.

Typically I like to use a real camera because it supports (or is supported by) a tripod.

That said, this is cool if you're out hiking or something and want some flower pics in broad daylight. Or have really steady hands.

There's a tripod device for iPhones as well. It uses the connector port on the bottom. I'll find the link later and post it here.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

undercovergeek

Quote from: LongBlade on January 13, 2013, 05:49:22 PM
That said, this is cool if you're out hiking or something and want some flower pics in broad daylight

Has anyone seen the Longblade with the tank slippers, and the penchant for hanging round the underwear department thread - this one here appears to have gone......... wrong

Staggerwing

LongBlade

I dumped Apple two phones ago.

However, this will work for my Galaxy 3: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008VI7ORA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=grogheads-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B008VI7ORA

Too bad it's so big. Might as well stick to a real camera. Besides, all my shots are at home, so I really don't need to have a separate tripod for a phone. However, I do appreciate the suggestions :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.